• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The OR Thread

M

majoraskullkid

Right because I am right-handed!

Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time (games not objects)

CZG

The song from Final Fantasy 3/6 all the way!
Problably because I like the whole game better. Still, the track is great on itself too!

Koume and Kotake's theme OR The Major's theme?
Pretty random choice, I wonder which one I'd pick?

Battle for the Grand Star! Funny... I've never actually tried to listen to the music. I always just went ahead and defeated Bowser XD

Umm... Octoroks or Keese?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Battle for the Grand Star! Funny... I've never actually tried to listen to the music. I always just went ahead and defeated Bowser XD

Umm... Octoroks or Keese?

What do you mean by "Octoroks or Keese"? To be attacked by or to kill? For the kill I choose Keese. Those dang bats'll get what they deserve! For the attack I choose octoroc since they're much less annoying.

ALttP Ganon Battle or OoT Ganon Battle

CZG

I actually meant the song you hear at the Major's residence with the discussion whether to flee or not, instead of Majora's Mask theme... Doesn't matter much, except the songs where more alike, so choosing would be harder...

Anyway, on with it!
ALttP Ganon all te way, he's just cooler in my opinion. I think the whole setting was awesome. The piramid, the song... One of the few final bosses I fight for fun, instead of starting a whole new game.

Ocarina OR Spirit Flute

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Ocarina, I found the Spirit Flute a little hard when you get to like the fire dude. And Ocarina you just push buttons ;)

Phantom Hourglass OR Spirit Tracks

(you better say ST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom