• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The One Who Sits in Silence

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
I sit in silence, always a serious face
Some think its because I have no friends
Others think I'm depressed
But the truth is neither
It's because I understand the world and its's pains
Some go their lives happy and outgoing as if life is some fun game with periods of sadness
They are blind
They do not see the world as it truly is
They don't understand war, poverty, and death
It's almost if I can feel the worlds and everyone's emotions
It's almost if I can see straight into what something truly is
I am the one who sits in silence always a serious face
It's not because I'm depressed
It's not because I have no friends
It's because I can feel the worlds pains
~ WRITTEN BY ANTHONY JOSEPH MARTIN(TwilightKing)

PLEASE don't post this elsewhere without giving me credit because I spent a VERY long time on it and it would devastate me if somebody else called it their own. If you do post this somewhere else be sure to include this in the post too. That is all, thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
So a poet, are yeh? Good job, by the way. Also, this may be moved to General Art-Writing by a moderator, because it belongs in that section. ;)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
That right there….describes me in a nut shell…..believe it or not >::>

Last edited:
TwilightKing, you have the makings of something great in your future. At age 13, you truly do have potential to expand into a great future poet. Continue your pursuits in English poetry.

I did notice one minor error, however. "Strait" should be spelled "straight". Otherwise, excellent job and I look forward to reading more of your writing in the future! Also, with your parallel structure at the end, insert an "as" in all three. ;)

Nice poem. ^^ Personally, I prefer poetry that rhymes, but this was still excellent. It was also very meaningful, which is a pretty important part of poetry. Good work. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom