• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The One Thing You Can't Live Without

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
my computer and books. with out them theres not much to do around here other go to the laundromat and play mortal kombat or go to wellston wearing the jackson colors.

K

Kokiri Who Dat

Music.
Music moves me.
Music loves me.
Music makes me kill.
Music makes me love.
And AC/DC is freaking awesome! [video=youtube;EB-KdOhSBJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-KdOhSBJ0[/video]

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
oxygen, my liver, lungs, my heart, my brain and other internal organs as well as food.

Seriously now, Zelda, coca cola, popcorn, Nirvana (band.), donkey kong games, games in general and my computer.

Oh, ok, to expand on my previously "sarcastic" post (people don't like leaving their names with reputation comments, apparently):

Probably my laptop. I love it.

Last edited:
Hmm... Let's see...

I've never been greatly dependent upon anything. I guess I probably couldn't live without a sweater or coat. It might sound a bit sarcastic, but that is not my intent. I have fibromyalgia, and cold weather often makes things a lot worst. Sometimes I even have to walk around in the spring or summer with at least long sleeves.

By the way, Fibromyalgia is a common syndrome in which a person has long-term, body-wide pain and tenderness in the joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. Fibromyalgia has also been linked to fatigue, sleep problems, headaches,...

While it is not a deadly disease or disorder, the pain it causes can get so intense during cold weather... [intense is an understatement]

Conor

the over analysing guy
Assuming this questions means wants instead of needs, I'm gonna have to say my girlfriend.

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Apart from my Video Game collection I would have to say computers because I've made a few friends because of the computer.

Beeker

Wild Card
Pencils, erasers, a sharpener, and paper.
Seriously. I go everywhere with these. Whenever I go out, I pack these in my bag, if I get the urge to draw. It always feels different and even wrong for me not to have a pencil in my pocket or with me at all times. =3

I could not live without a heart. It's pretty important, pumping blood through my veins and all.
lolz, I second that. xD

But in all seriousness, I really think it would be so hard for me to live without this site. =) I get on at least once each day, and even log on from my phone between classes while I'm at school. Though I initially joined because I love the Legend of Zelda, I've made many friends here and, well, without ZD, I wouldn't really have a way to communicate with them.

But, that being said, the internet in general would be hard for us to not have in this modern-day society. It has made the world much smaller than it actually is due to how easy it is to communicate with people across the globe. This is my generation, so I honestly don't know how I'd live without it--since I know of its existence. See, back before it existed, no one knew what it was, so they wouldn't feel the same way.

Probably my Amazon Kindle. I love books, and I love my Kindle to death. It's fantastic, and it's introduced me to soooo many great books and series. It's seriously fantastic. I dropped it once, and cracked the screen on accident. Luckily, I got a free replacement, but I had to live without a Kindle for two whole days!!

Definitely my phone. I was without it for a few hours while it was getting repaired, and I honestly felt lost. When I was leaving the house to pick it up, I literally walked around the apartment for a few minutes looking for it. I was so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom