• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The One Place Where You Want To Live

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners. So we all have that one place where we say "That's it. I want to live there". So what is this place? Where is it? What country? Can you speak the language of this place? Why live there?

For me, I've always wanted to live in Kyoto, Japan. I'm learning Japanese right now. I've always wanted to live in Japan because of all those pictures you see in magazines, travel guides, footage on the web\TV, not to mention that Japan is the leader in electronics.

What about you guys?

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Boulder, CO. I used to live there, and within 48 hours of moving to town I knew I never wanted to leave. It is, for me, the perfect place, from the weather and geography to the people and the culture.

Unfortunately, life intervened and I don't live there anymore, but the goal is to get back as soon as possible.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've always wanted to live in Texas because the weather is super bipolar and I can speak English really well. :right:

No, but for real: I'd love to live in Saudi Arabia. I can read Arabic but do not understand a thing I read which is a shame. I'd live there to see the amazing sights as well as be battle hardened; for one to face off in any beyblade tournament they need a bit of desert life in their job experience ;)

I' like to live in Tokyo Japan, anywhere with gorgeous neon lights as far as the ey can see (city girl through and through) even though i dont know their customs or the language so i'll probably end up dead within the month if i chose to live there, at least i'd die in a place i wanted to be in.

Japan isn't very accepting of foreigners, however. When I visited they tried to kill and eat me. Granted, they probably wouldn't do that with another human, but I digress.

Dan

I would like to live on the moon. Two reasons.

1.It's away from you morons
2.It's made of cheese.

Austin

Austin
I'm actually pretty happy living in New England. I suppose my dream would be living in a New England that has seceded from the rest of the US and founded its own republic.

You ask me where I shall want to live, I shall tell you so. I would like to live on the outskirts of humanity. Preferably a farm. I can there aid my support to crafting a better humanity without falling into it's melting pot like an ivory bush. I can live off plenty of carrots, and you will all regret laughing at me when my face is on the front page of news international. I will save humanity. JUST YOU WATCH!

Eh, I will be the boring one and say somewhere in the US.

I've been wanting go there from probably 10 years or so. Also, judging by this post I can speak English, not that well but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom