• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Official ZD Jokes Thread

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
A pub had been having some trouble with drugs and fights lately so two policemen came to stand outside and keep watch outside one night with a sniffer dog.

One man came outside and lifted the dogs tail, then went back inside.

Then the second man came and lifted the dogs tail and then walked off.

When the third man came outside, the policemen asked him "what's all that about?"

The third man shrugged, "Everyone inside is saying there's a dog with two arseholes outside and I wanted to see"

Two blondes were driving down the road. The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, ''Yes. No. Yes. No.''

Three sisters got married on the same day, and just for the heck of it decide to do their naughty on the first day with their new husbands.

That night, their mother got up for some potty business, and she came across her daughters' rooms. Passing the room of the oldest daughter, she heard the daughter giggling. When she neared the second daughter's room, she heard her daughter's sobbing. As she walked past the third room, she noticed that it was silent in there.

The next morning, she inquires all three for their actions.

Daughter 1: Mom, you told me to laugh when I'm happy. :)

Daughter 2: You also told me that it's okay to cry when I'm hurt. :(

Daughter 3: And you also told us to never talk with our mouths full. :leafleaf:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
A Bar at 2 A.M. and a daycare for pre-school children are almost exactly the same.

Both places you walk in a bathroom and see a person laughing, peeing, and missing the toliet.

There is usually someone yelling, “Yeeeeeeeeeooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Someone is crying, “She was my best friendddddddd! Now she's notttttttt!”

Lastly there is usually a fight, “He was standing were I wanted tooooooo! So I punched him in the facccccccce! Give me some more of that juice stuffs...”

Yeah.

Dan

What do you get when you punch a piece of paper?
A not so clever piece of paper hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom