• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The OFFICIAL "What Did You Eat for Breakfast?" Thread

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I like this thread :P

For breakfast, I ate NOTHING. I consumed the AIR.

That is perhaps not the kind of comment you were were expecting but it's still valid right? :)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Bacon, eggs, and something else... Oh right, Nacho Cheese Doritos. I drunk absolutely nothing. I prefer not to eat breakfast, even if it's "The Most Important Meal of The Day," but I guess I defied myself today.

I don't eat breakfast because that's how I roll. Nah, I actually had coffee and a cinnamon roll. Good stuff, though I don't normally eat breakfast.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I don't usually eat breakfast. Mostly because I am on my netbook until ten, by which I don't eat breakfast, otherwise I eat a late lunch and aren't hungry for dinner. When I get off my netbook in time for breakfast, I eat a bowl of cereal. Today, I had Mini Wheats, chocolate flavor. I prefer Coco Puffs, to be honest.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Two slices of bread, one with peanut butter and one with chocolate sprinkles. And of course a cup of coffee, because I need some caffeine before I start a long day.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I had 3 chocolate donuts, and 4 powdered donuts....and no they weren't those regular donuts you can buy at a bakery. It was these: 0004500001018.jpeg

:3 They were good too!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
For breakfast this morning, I had a milkshake and chicken nuggets! ^^

chicken-nuggets.jpg
chocolatemilkshake.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom