• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The "Official" The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Favorite Game Tournament

Hola, peeplz, I've decided to do a contest to see which Zelda game is most people's favorites. Here's how things'll go down:

~The contest will start on December 10th.
~I'll post the starting thingy later on in this starting post, then continue on with the results of every round seven days after the round starts.
~The games will be randomly placed against each other, like being drawn out of a hat (actually, I did pull them out of a hat… :lol:.
~Each game will only get seven days for voting, as mentioned in the second rule.

That's pretty much it, so I'll wrap this thread up with the picture of the games I mentioned. Oh, and again, seven days, no exceptions, starts on Saturday, and my vote counts. So for now, cya later!

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums...endofzelda25thanniversaryfavoritescontest.jpg

Actually, Forlong has already posted a thread with an idea similar to this, and I believe he has also begun arranging his brackets. So, I suppose he beat you to it. His initial post containing the idea can be found here, though he has one or two more threads about it posted since then.

Maybe you two could work together, as it sometimes is difficult to sort everything out in a tournament such as this.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
This is a good idea but Forlong has already started a contest like this starting in 2012. Also I don't think its a good idea to have both the N64 version of Ocarina of Time and 3D in a contest. They only have Minot changes. Just group them together. If you still need another game To go into the contest put in the first four swords.

I have just posted a visitor message about working together with these two threads of ours on Forlong's profile page, and I'm awaiting a response, so for those of you who suggested it (A.K.A. mandym287), there ya go! ;) Anyways, this probably won't work alone, so I'm hoping Forlong will accept working with me on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom