• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Official T-Shirt for Zelda Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Hey guys.

As a member of Staff and as approved by our Webmaster, Mases, I have been placed in charge of designing a T-Shirt for Zelda Dungeon. I have all of the tools necessary to design the T-Shirt and get it printed and available for sale.

Now, I am making this thread for the purposes of showing current designs, getting feedback, and getting suggestions from you, the fans of the website (and from other staff as well). I have some ideas for the T-Shirt, but I'd like to hear what you guys think the T-Shirt should consist of. Now, remember, we don't want to break any laws or run into copyright issues, so keep that in mind. I can try to contact Nintendo about paying royalties, etc., but if we can create our own fan art and designs, that would probably be better.

Now for the specifics: we need at least 2 different T-Shirt designs:

1st: A general fan design for those of you that aren't on Staff. We can obviously make several versions of the fan shirt to give everyone options for the shirt that they want.

2nd: A Staff shirt for our staff members to wear at Live Streams, Conferences, in Videos, and every other type of thing that the Staff will end up doing.

Tonight, if I get the chance, I'll design a mock-up or two to get your feedback on the ideas that I currently have. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please, post in this thread; or, if you think its rude, embarrassing, or whatever, you can send me a PM here on the forums or on Skype.

Well, I hope that you guys like this project and can really help me out with it. Just remember, I'm in charge, so I have the final say (well, not FINAL, that's for Mases) on the designs that we come up with.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Wonderful!

I'll get right to it!

Even though I have a school assignment due tomorrow and I haven't started.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hmm...
...For the non-staff shirt, I think you should have a Triforce, a random splatter of grey, a Graffiti-esque picture of Link, and the words "Zelda Dungeon" at the bottom.
As for the Staff shirt, I'll pass on giving suggestions for it.

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
hmm...zelda shirt without infringing on copyrights....

Well how about
Site Staff:
1.dark green shirt with website name on it using stylized text
2. behind the text you can put representations of the elements like some bursts of light and darkness since this would be for the staff or fire and water

Members:
1. dark blue shirt with website name on it using stylized text
2.behind the text you can put representations of the elements like the staff shirts but use different elements for the members like wind and earth

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Hmm...
...For the non-staff shirt, I think you should have a Triforce, a random splatter of grey, a Graffiti-esque picture of Link, and the words "Zelda Dungeon" at the bottom.
As for the Staff shirt, I'll pass on giving suggestions for it.

That sounds like an awesome design.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
you should take a fan art for each shirt, have a contest or something, that way you can get a pic of link wearing a zd shirt or something. or like link laying on the floor with navi by his head as they are online at zd.

I imagine the web address could be in white across the shoulders on the back.

zd2.png

91256516.png

Last edited:

Dan

Sorry guys what can I say i'm a great artist , I won this from the start.
zeldadungeon1.jpg

The staff t-shirt had to be more badass however , so I put a lot more time and effort into it. You know you are at the pinnacle of cool being seen with this on.
zeldastaff.jpg

So the t-shirt will be in production by next week I guess ?

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd like to see something with Hylian Crest at the neck and somewhere on the shirt show the evolution of Link meaning:

Evolution: LoZ, AoL, AlttP, and so on. With the Irishmile's design on the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom