• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Official E3 Skyward Sword NEW REVEALS Effervescent Shouts & Discussions Thread

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
As you know Nintendo's E3 Press Conference will be hitting in less than twenty-four hours, and we are going to probably be hit with a slew of new info relating to SS.

As it seems there are certain people that will be trying to avoid E3 spoilers for a while, I was thinking it might help to make a specific thread dedicated to people who are eager to jump right into discussing everything new the moment the press conference ends...or even during it.

This is what this thread is for.
I give you fair warning from now: this thread is opening itself to every SPOILER! possible come E3, so if you are looking to avoid talk of new reveals, steer clear of this thread!

May the Skyward Sword hypermania begin soon. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Watch this! NOW!! It's Epic!!

[video=youtube;MsXKWimg2O0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXKWimg2O0[/video]

Notice Everything!!

Skip 3 minutes in if you want the Skyward Sword trailer. But why skip it and let nostalgia fill you for a moment?

Djinn

and Tonic
It was a little disappointing that all we got was a few clips at the end of the series montage. I was seriously expecting to see another trailer like the one back in March. Or at least some form of announcement. There were a few interesting things in the clips seen though. Like the face of the "friend" that causes Link to go on his quest. As well as some sort of man eating Wind Fish. I did like the Kargaroc riding sequence, that would be fun to do if the game give you a chance at it later in the game and not just in cutscenes.

It was a little disappointing that all we got was a few clips at the end of the series montage. I was seriously expecting to see another trailer like the one back in March. Or at least some form of announcement. There were a few interesting things in the clips seen though. Like the face of the "friend" that causes Link to go on his quest. As well as some sort of man eating Wind Fish. I did like the Kargaroc riding sequence, that would be fun to do if the game give you a chance at it later in the game and not just in cutscenes.

I think it will, because if you also noticed there is a split second showing of the "bird creature" holding Link and then dropping him...but it wasn't a cutscene. It was from far away, and it appeared like the player would be controlling the bird and initiating the drop.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
OH MY... Why can't it be released today? Gold controller... Flying on stuff... Girl that may be Zelda... SORTA A RELEASE DATE... What else have I missed?

Oh man... I need to play another Zelda game before I over hype this... *Goes to look for Phantom Hourglass or Spirt Tracks*

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Alright guys, I have a confession to make. When the new SS content started appearing on screen, I went complete Zelda fangirl with my shameless screams...I'm so glad no one else was home to hear that or they would have thought I was being brutally murdered. >.> (The Zelda DEMO on Wiiu solicited the same reaction out of me~ :P)

Though I see Djinn's point in having preferred a little more, I'm really happy with what we got. I actually didn't really want a ton of story spoiler details that would ruin for me a lot of the details too far in advance. But what they did give us....it's time to take a look at that.

So now that I can look at this without screaming, I can tell you that the first thing I thought when I saw the yellow-haired girl was...Zelda? I don't know. Djinn beat me to mention the friend that forces Link to go on his quest and discover the land below...it looks like we found our girl at least.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Alright guys, I have a confession to make. When the new SS started appearing on screen, I went complete Zelda fangirl with my shameless screams...I'm so glad no one else was home to hear that or they would have thought I was being brutally murdered. >.> (The Zelda DEMO on Wiiu solicited the same reaction out of me~ :P)

Though I see Djinn's point in having preferred a little more, I'm really happy with what we got. I actually didn't really want a ton of story spoiler details that would ruin for me a lot of the details too far in advance. But what they did give us....it's time to take a look at that.

So now that I can look at this without screaming, I can tell you that the first thing I thought when I saw the yellow-haired girl was...Zelda? I don't know. Djinn beat me to mention the friend that forces Link to go on his quest and discover the land below...it looks like we found our girl at least

Hah, I did the exact same thing! XD I wonder what my mom thought about me in the next room...

They didn't exactly show enough of Skyward Sword for me, but the WiiU HD Zelda part was... ugh, I can't even describe it. XD The graphics look incredible... I never thought it would happen for Zelda so soon! :)

To be honest I found the SS information and screens underwhelming, the WiiU Zelda screens however blew me away. It's highly likely it was just made for the conference but if this is in development at this moment then wow. (Also SSB, hell yeah!).

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I was kind of dissapointed of the lack of attention SS got. Djinn nailed everything on the money with his post.

I'm still hoping a demo of SS will be available so we at least get some more news. But the Wii U and TP HD shots were amazing!

To be honest I found the SS information and screens underwhelming, the WiiU Zelda screens however blew me away. It's highly likely it was just made for the conference but if this is in development at this moment then wow. (Also SSB, hell yeah!).

I agree. Those images were awesome. But I have a really strong feeling it was created just for the conference to show off the HD capability of the new system. It looked too much like TP to be an all new game, and it was basically a cutscene-like video and not a gameplay scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom