• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Official E3 Skyward Sword NEW REVEALS Effervescent Shouts & Discussions Thread

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Alright guys, here's gameplay footage for you and talk from GameTrailers that people have been mentioning, AND A WHOLE LOT MORE:

[video=youtube;N3iqeqdoR6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3iqeqdoR6I[/video]

SKY TEMPLE GUYS!!! SKY TEMPLE!!!!
Aside from that, there is a LOT of juicy new bits in here!! Oh wow....I'm going to have to watch this over a couple of times to get my thoughts straightened.

::EDIT::
-
I can hear the orchestrated tracks for the sky temple, (sounds amazing!!) and the "battle" music when fighting the stalfos!
- In terms of dungeons, complete restructuring of the game that basically makes the "whole games like a dungeon," they've said this before but basically confirming that there's a complete mix up of what to do in dungeons/between dungeons/all through the game. Also, there's new additions to old dungeons once you complete them, though it is not like backtracking!

Ok....need to come back to analyze in detail the new content being shown. Ahhh!!!

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
This is why flight will not be tedious like Wind Waker sailing: It has 3 dimensions!

Up, left, down, right, 360 degrees of movement all with Wii Motion Plus!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can't wait for this game to release. The visuals look amazing, the gameplay has almost no restriction from what we see, and the music is fantastic! I know there will be some downs with the game (what game doesn't), but I do not doubt there will be just as many if not many MORE ups to fix it! We have so much more information about it, and I don't doubt a WiiU Launch Release either! I'm jittery to say the least.

Fierce

Deity Link
Alright guys, I have a confession to make. When the new SS content started appearing on screen, I went complete Zelda fangirl with my shameless screams...I'm so glad no one else was home to hear that or they would have thought I was being brutally murdered. >.> (The Zelda DEMO on Wiiu solicited the same reaction out of me~ :P)

Though I see Djinn's point in having preferred a little more, I'm really happy with what we got. I actually didn't really want a ton of story spoiler details that would ruin for me a lot of the details too far in advance. But what they did give us....it's time to take a look at that.

So now that I can look at this without screaming, I can tell you that the first thing I thought when I saw the yellow-haired girl was...Zelda? I don't know. Djinn beat me to mention the friend that forces Link to go on his quest and discover the land below...it looks like we found our girl at least.

Don't feel bad. I cried. Not like sobbing but yeah...

One thing I just noticed in the trailer....

During the scene where Zelda is falling into the mouth of the worm/fish-like creature, you can see she has a piece of blue cloth on her side that has the Royal Crest on it. Obviously it does not represent that yet, but it must be her family's crest before they become the Royal Family.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Forgive me for my over-the-top excitement but did no one SEE THIS???

picture6qc.png

WE HAVE CONFIRMATION AND NEW FOOTAGE OF THE SKY TEMPLE DUNGEON!!!!! (We can hear some of the orchestrated tracks as well!)

Oh and thanks Fierce~ :sweat:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Is anyone watching G4? They JUST showed more SS demo gameplay, and more interview information on the game.

- The Sky Temple will be the first dungeon of the game and is playable on the show floor...I expect we'll be getting a LOT of demo videos of it soon
- EVERY track in SS is orchestrated.
- Well I just saw what a treasure chest in SS looks like....it's sort of aqua blue with gold lining. Link was opening it dramatically just as they faded out....

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
- Well I just saw what a treasure chest in SS looks like....it's sort of aqua blue with gold lining. Link was opening it dramatically just as they faded out....

Ah, Link, always opening treasure chests dramatically...

I don't have G4, so I guess I'll have to wait until someone posts some gameplay on YouTube. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom