• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Official E3 Skyward Sword NEW REVEALS Effervescent Shouts & Discussions Thread

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
As a quick heads up, apparently during this interview with Reggie on Game Trailers right now, they might show more about Skyward Sword.

With a live demo.

I was upstairs, and I was jumping about and screaming so violently that I broke 3 lamps downstairs. Haha. I was so elated at even the little clip of SS offered to us (and the WiiU demo presentation). At least now we can expect to see some footage of more actual gameplay from the showroom floor of E3 posted on Youtube!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
As a quick heads up, apparently during this interview with Reggie on Game Trailers right now, they might show more about Skyward Sword.

With a live demo.

That's what I am expecting.

I don't think that a short clip of cutscenes from the game is our only information. Think of that as a preview of the real trailer. But it IS generating some theories and I think that's what Nintendo wants until we get some more info in these next couple of days. They want us to be excited about the game! I don't know about you, but my excitement is almost through the roof! I bet you that a lot more will be revealed later on. (Maybe tomorrow)

EDIT: Check out this site for some new SS gameplay videos! http://e3.nintendo.com/games/detail/#/wii/zeldass

Last edited:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Absolutely. I remember last year, only the week after E3 did we start getting interviews and the bulk of all our new info concerning SS. I would expect the same this year.....and certainly new things at the demos.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hey Check this out
ZeldaSSArtwork.jpg

I'm guessing this is our transportation for the game.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Dissapointed with SS lack of attention also. But wow, a new SSB, and the HD quality for the Wii U (gonna have a hard time getting used to that) is mindblowing! A lot of stuff to digest...

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Confirmed. Birds are the transportation and will apparently be a frequent feature.

That's from this live demo thing on game trailers.

Edit; Looks like Zelda is his childhood friend. If the item note on the bottle is anything to go by about showing her it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom