• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors The official AoC help thread

Hey, does anyone know any good methods for farming rupees? I need to level up some characters for missions, but don't want to sell valuable resources! I need them for the character quests!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hey, does anyone know any good methods for farming rupees? I need to level up some characters for missions, but don't want to sell valuable resources! I need them for the character quests!
Missions involving the Yiga clan are pretty good money makers, since they drop so many mighty bananas. Eat for drop rate boosters and sell your bananas.

Mii

Mi
Had anyone discovered that when the character use the Sheikah runes, they are not affected by any attacks?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Had anyone discovered that when the character use the Sheikah runes, they are not affected by any attacks?
Yep but you have to watch out with enemies being very close when you use the runes. I used bombs but was immidiatly attacked not even a split sec when the sheikah rune was done. Stupid moblins! I got back at them right away though :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
How many for one of the papers?
I wanna say it can be 100 of anything collectively.

EDIT: might actually be 50 after some more testing. They don't really tell you where all these papers come from, it's kind of up to you to notice what you did during a mission that gets them in the results. It's not really that hard to figure out tbh.

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
(How am I just finding this thread...?)

What's the hidden mission in EX The Battle for Kakariko Village? I'm on, like, my third or fourth playthrough of the level and can't figure it out.

EDIT: Solved it, captured 4 outposts with Rudania.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom