• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Number on Save Profile....

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gregmax

Hey guys, i just completed my first ever play of Ocarina about 10 minuites ago but ive been wondering this since i first started the game.

When you select a file on the first menu, It comes up with you name, hearts, spiritual stones medallions and whatnot, but what is that number in the top left-ish area? Its a 3 digit number, mine is 010.

I have no idea what it is, i only just noticed it today so i dont know if it's always been 010.

Any ideas?:thinking:

N

Nino.g

Your number of rupees? I don't have the game, but it could be that.

G

Gregmax

Picture 2.jpg

Here's a pic, see the big 000 in white?
This isnt mine by the way its a guy on Youtube's taken from the very start of one of his let's plays
Maybe it's number of hours played? I dont think i completed it in 10 hours......

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
View attachment 17152

Here's a pic, see the big 000 in white?
This isnt mine by the way its a guy on Youtube's taken from the very start of one of his let's plays
Maybe it's number of hours played? I dont think i completed it in 10 hours......

It's the rupee count. Oh and NintendoCapriSun is awesome!

EDIT: WOOPS. I'm wrong, look at the comment below, he's right.

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I belive this is the rupee count, since I cant remeber seen in OoT an specific area for death count.
So pretty much rupees has to be.
Also this is the wrong section.

H

harda toenail

Its the death count. A lot of zelda games have this

Big Octo

=^)
It's the death count, because it's never the same amount as my rupees. Many times, it's always zero.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That number is your death count on SAVED deaths. So, for example your counter reads 000 but you get a game over and then save. It will show up as 001 if you reset and go back to the file selection screen. If you don't save though, and just reset, it will still show up as 000 rather than 001.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom