• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Not-so-Legend of Zelda Sign-ups

Big Octo

=^)
Can more people still join?

Name: Malicore Eledor XVIII
Race: Human, of noble Hylian descent
Side: Good
Appearance: 6"1, Short blonde hair, lighter white skin, bright blue eyes, He wears a custom made modern combat armor with an impressive appearance. Generally wears shades
Weapons: I use a double-action revolver, a strong automatic assault rifle, and sniper rifle for long range
Personality: Tough and enduring. Though he went his own way, he promotes teamwork for stronger, tougher groups.
Backstory: As a descendant of a powerful Hylian warrior, Malicore was of great fighter lineage. He enlisted and served in the Hylian special ops for years, until he retired and went his own way as a reliable mercenary. Now that peril has struck Hyrule, he fights on his own obligation.

amaterasu

Writer
you should've told me about this! i like the taking turns idea though.

Name: Amaterasu (Ammy) Kami
Race: Zora
Side: good guy
Appearance: 5' 4", normal zora colors, dark brown eyes, slight unoticeable muscles.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Elemental Magic that was gotten when she traveled Hyrule, she met a few people who had elemental powers and taught some of them to her. Then they dissapeared leaving Ammy alone.
Personality: sarcastic about everything, Amaterasu loves to make Smart-alecy comments about most everything. She likes to lead but will often back off and let others lead. She has a short temper and explosive anger side, but gets over it quickly.
Backstory: Shunned by the other Zora for having darker skin and hatching late, Ammy left Zora's Domain at 13 and roamed Hyrule, trying to avoid the other Zora and find somebody to be her friend. She did find somebody to be her friend, a boy from the Forest named Link. He taught her ocarina songs, but left when he found he was supposed to save Hyrule.

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I would like a little more detail, please, Ammy. Especially in the personality.

Okay, that's better, thanks. Where she got the powers should go with the backstory, but I suppose it's good for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom