• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Fig

The Altruist
I personally thought this Nintendo Direct was pretty great. I am very excited that a brand new Fire Emblem title is in development and that trailer teaser has already put me on the hype train for "Fire Emblem IF" and I can't wait to hear more about the latest game in the Fire Emblem franchise. Many other games were revealed or discussed within the direct and I can honestly say it simply adds to my personal hype especially to games such as Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Codename S.T.E.A.M. Really can't wait for next month to role by soon!

Didn't watch this, but I thought it was pretty disappointing overall. Only thing I was interested in was the Puzzle & Dragons Z/Super Mario Bros. Edition game, and it's all because I'm into the original iPhone game lately.

Everything else about it just sucked to me.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nintendo of America confirmed a Nintendo Direct for April 1st at 3pm PT. https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/582890134846197760

Catch a #NintendoDirectNA about #WiiU & #3DS games on 4/1 at 3 p.m. PT. Don’t let the date fool you: This is no joke!

CBbXfTEWgAAKLn9.jpg

Hype! It's been a while since the last one, let's see what's on offer.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
For clarity, the Direct begins in roughly 31 and a half hours from now. For me, in Australian Eastern Daylight Time, it starts at 9am on the 2nd of April, which is Thursday morning.

Just for the hell of it

My 1/4/15 Nintendo Direct predictions

-2nd Mario Kart 8 DLC release date
-Mewtwo Smash Bros U/3DS release date
-More on Splatoon
-More on Yoshi's Wooly World
-More on New Fire Emblem 3DS
-eShop shenanigans

(most likely not to happen)
-Twilight Princess HD reveal (to make up for Zelda U's delay)
-First look at Starfox U
-First look at Metroid U
-A new 3DS game reveal

Hahahah... i'm gonna be so disappointed

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Is this supposed to be some sort of sick April Fools Day joke from Atlus? If not, holy ****, did they drop the ball on SMT x FE. Real talk, is this even a crossover? It doesn't even look remotely like either franchise, but rather a more otaku pandering, fanservice-y version of Persona. Hell, when I first saw the trailer, I genuinely thought we were getting another Conception game. My interest in picking this one up is waning fast, though that Pegasus robot motorcycle looks pretty sick.

Outside of that, I really liked this Direct. Those yarn Yoshi Amiibo are downright adorable and I want 20 of them.

I really wish i was good at Shin Megami and Fire Emblem games because both look sweet!

Nice direct, devoid of surprises.. i guess they're saving everything new forE3, which isn't really like Nintendo but fair enough.

Project Zero 5 though! Yaaaay! Though i was hoping for a 1-5 collection with U controls... still might happen or they may become downloadable titles... that'd be nice. Even with PZU localised fans are till missing PZ4 which is still Japan exclusive...

I do hope the Splatoon amiibo arent like gold dust. the Mario Party ammibo weren't so i hope beyond hope that splatoon amiibo are easy to grab... plus Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf (the only amiibo i want) aree gonna be headaches...

Nice direct though... what was that song int he Shin Megami X Fire Emblem vid?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I rather have a establish uncustomized lord like the good old days, but since I can't have that:dry:, I just hope that there more and better customization in fire emblem if than in awakening.

Jedizora

:right:
So, new fire emblem. What we've seen looks great. Those of you who plan on purchasing it, are you going Nohr or Hoshido? I'm going Nohr Masterrace, of course.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So, new fire emblem. What we've seen looks great. Those of you who plan on purchasing it, are you going Nohr or Hoshido? I'm going Nohr Masterrace, of course.
I have no idea. All I know is that hundreds of hours of my life will be wasted on that game. That game looks amazing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom