• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Video games cost WAY more in Australia than they do in most other areas. They have to pay something like $100 for games that would cost $60 in the States and other Western countries. It's ridiculous.

Exactly true :(
Funny how our dollar is worth just as much (and lately often worth more) as the US Dollar and we are closer to where the games are manufactured so shipping costs isn't an issue. I honestly don't get it. It's not just games, all electronics pretty much.
3DS: $250
Wii U Black: $430
Wii U White: $350
3DS AAA Title: $70
Wii U AAA Title: $80 (Wii was $100)
iPhone 5: (16GB $800)(32GB $900)(64GB $1000)
EB Games PS4 Preorder (estimated) Price: $800 (seriously, not joking)
*Sigh*

------
We didn't get any Oracle pricing in our Direct, so I wonder what that will be.
Also, there still isn't much Wii U stuff to be excited about.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Announcement Time Again Guys (this time more than 24 hours notice :)).
The latest Nintendo Direct is to be broadcast on the 11th of June and will be for Wii U announcements, this is the pre E3 presentation so there should be some exciting stuff, news on the next Super Smash Bros game, next 3D Mario and next Mario Kart have already been confirmed but there is bound to be much more.
USA: June 11 at 7 a.m. PT / June 11 at 10 a.m. ET
Australia: June 11th/12th at 24:00 AEST
Europe: June 11th at 3 p.m. UK time
Japan: (Not Currently Announced)
All aboard the hype train :)

#mases>reggie

I'm pretty excited to see some more Wii U stuff, how about you guys?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
/me is ready to for some SSB4 action.

Hopefully we'll get a demo on 3DS shop soon after E3? <3

The other stuff? I don't care about.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking forward. Though it starts at midnight and I have a three hour exam as well as my schools formal the next day, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I have to get up early for school camp the next day, talk about convenient timing :P Should be a great day for you (- the exam).
Hopefully we get more than just a teaser trailer for it.

I've got my ticket, Jimbo:

6cc.jpg

Show better be good.

A

annagwaf

I really enjoyed it!! Maybe i will be able to do this but how?? Zelda, Link, and I are off!! See you later lovrs!!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I wonder which Smash Brothers veteran will be announced this time. Sakurai has acted funky tonight.

Before Luigi was confirmed, the pic of the day was a hilariously boring image of Oilmar and Kirby standing idle. Tonight, we have a hilariously boring image of Olimar and the Wii Fit Trainer. Additionally, on the pic of the day before Luigi's confirmation, the miiverse post was almost two hours behind the standard. Tonight, it's taken Sakurai no less than five hours than usual. Calling it, these Nintendo Directs are affecting Sakurai's behaviour...

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For anyone who missed it.

[video=youtube;X8khWAH13fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=X8khWAH13fg[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom