• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Two brand new games in one? Very cool.

What's that? It's a port from a previous console? Can't be. It's an HD game and the Switch is Nintendo's first HD console. Oh sure, I read about a prototype concept for an HD Wii of some sort, but that never became a thing.

Nintendo Direct incoming.

7KtnVTX.jpg

Unfortunately, given that this one is set to focus on first half of 2021, BotW 2 news isn't very likely. It would be weird if Zelda 35th anniversary wasn't brought up though. Maybe we will gets some info on remakes/ports at least.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
While I'm doubtful that the Direct will appeal to me directly, it's great to see everyone's excitement surrounding it. I can't wait to see their reactions to the showcase announcements, as well.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
If we get some BotW2 news and a WWHD port, I'll be happy. Anything else would just be a bonus for me, although I would be very interested to see if Metroid Prime Trilogy finally sees its way to Switch. I doubt it, but you never know.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Doomegg Crashabusa for Smash. I don't want Tinglimpaati Skullkidna&WolfLink because I know that'd steal Waluigi's spot as the final Nintendo rep.

Either new Zelda character or Eggman. If the Zelda rep's from Age of Calamity I might demand a refund. Dr. Eggman would be slick af tho.

But Doom Slayer and Crash are more likely. Ryu Hayabusa is a pipe dream, but a pipe nonetheless.

Zelda HD collection would save me a lot of money, but, I'm beginning to doubt it. I'd prefer a Four Swords Adventures port over Skyward Sword HD, that's for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom