• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

CW2viZ9.jpg

Here's the list of announcements from indie world

Spelunky
Spelunky 2
Fisti-Fluffs
Very Very Valet
Tunche
Cyber Shadow
Calico
Alba - A Wildlife Adventure
Gnosia
Happy Game
Super Meatboy Forever
Grindstone
When The Past Was Around
Kosmokrats
Hoa
Hazel Sky
Trash Sailors
Finding Paradise
Among Us

Super Nintendo World (theme park) Direct

Be sure to tune in at the following times: 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm GMT / 12am CET (19/12).

The broadcast will run for "roughly 15 minutes" and show off some of Universal Studios Japan's new area, Super Nintendo World. Nintendo also notes that "no game content will be featured".

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Aw yeah that Super Nintendo World looks sweet. I'm glad it's coming overseas, too. Can't wait to hear Chef Toad give his ultra-long speech in English. Even Mr. Miyamoto got tired of it!

Archer

Whatever
I too was overly impressed by the Super Nintendo World direct. Especially since only a fraction of the facility was shown. Perhaps there is indeed more to the park than just Mario

Zelda references should be in there too. It’s only natural since it’s one of Nintendo’s finest intellectual properties

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I am really excited by Super Nintendo World and will be sure to go next year if travel is possible again by that point. I highly recommend the rest of Universal Studios Japan too (especially around Halloween season) as I always have fun when I go there. so if you ever get the chance to go don't miss it!

It seems to be nearly completely focused on Mario which is my only gripe. Hopefully there are more references to other series that were not shown in the video or perhaps they could add more of that to the park later on as time goes by.

I am really excited by Super Nintendo World and will be sure to go next year if travel is possible again by that point. I highly recommend the rest of Universal Studios Japan too (especially around Halloween season) as I always have fun when I go there. so if you ever get the chance to go don't miss it!

It seems to be nearly completely focused on Mario which is my only gripe. Hopefully there are more references to other series that were not shown in the video or perhaps they could add more of that to the park later on as time goes by.

Some people have found some Zelda and Donkey Kong expansion plans so hopefully they become a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom