• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

The first ever 'Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase' has been announced for later today.

Start time: 3 pm UK, 4 pm Europe, 11 pm Japan, 7 am PT / 10 am ET America

"Tomorrow, Monday, July 20, at 7 a.m. PT, Nintendo will debut the first Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase, a new series focused on titles from our development and publishing partners. This first installment will share a few updates on previously announced games for Nintendo Switch."

I'm not expecting anything big from this one.

This one feels like the kind of thing they do before a bigger one.

Like when they show an Indie Direct at the beginning of the week and we get a full Direct at the end of the week or the week after.

This is what that feels like.

Plus, partners is vague, it's ten minutes long and it's on a Monday whereas they usually keep their blowouts for later in the week.

I'm expecting nothing

(Tales of Xillia port would be nice though)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm expecting something for Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensei V, and Doom Eternal for the third party stuff, among other things. For any unexpected first party announcements, we'll probably get teased with the Mario 35th anniversary collection or maaaaaaaybe the Metroid Prime trilogy that's been in the gossip mill as completed for months now. Best case scenario would be a Xenoblade Chronicles X port, though.

The Twitter for that game Rogue Company tweeted about the direct, so that's a good chunk of our precious ten minutes wasted on something no one cares about. I'm just gonna hope for some No More Heroes gameplay, but my expectations really couldn't be lower for this.

The google translated info for this (from Japanese) is:

From the website
Introducing information on software maker titles.
This is a 10-minute video centered on the follow-up report.
*The software introduced may include those with age restrictions.

From twitter
"Nintendo Direct mini software maker lineup 2020.7" that introduces information on software maker titles will be released today at 23:00. It will be an archive video of about 10 minutes centered on follow-up reports.

From the website

From twitter
"Nintendo Direct mini software maker lineup 2020.7" that introduces information on software maker titles will be released today at 23:00. It will be an archive video of about 10 minutes centered on follow-up reports.

Okay?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire

From the website

From twitter

Why does google translate matter when we have Nintendo of America twitter

@el :BeoWolf:
Some people like the information straight from Japan I guess. At times there's little information tidbits that don't make it to the western Nintendo accounts. Also many outlets have done articles on the Japanese tweet/website info on this also.
Also Nintendo is a global company centered in Japan.

/sigh :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom