• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

mi54Jl5.jpg

Poak6f9.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So is this it, just a Smash presentation a week after the PokeDirect? I'm all for FP5 getting announced soon, but I'm even more eager for a grounded showcase of Nintendo's upcoming releases.

Hopefully this staggered trickle of news doesn't become the standard as I think people would get restless from it, as opposed to a blowout every few months.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
So is this it, just a Smash presentation a week after the PokeDirect? I'm all for FP5 getting announced soon, but I'm even more eager for a grounded showcase of Nintendo's upcoming releases.

Hopefully this staggered trickle of news doesn't become the standard as I think people would get restless from it, as opposed to a blowout every few months.
I think it's more like TPC and Sakurai are on their own schedules, everything else must wait either for Nindies or the main Direct.

Probably going to be a lean first half like last year so they probably aren't in a hurry to announce stuff.

Though when we do get a Direct we won't have to waste time on Smash or Pokemon.

Just wait, it'll be a solo Animal Crossing Direct next week.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just wait, it'll be a solo Animal Crossing Direct next week.
Oh Lord, that'd be awful. The gameplay reel from the last Direct was so insipid, it almost put me to sleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom