• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Seems awfully long given there will be no new characters or game modes shown if what has been said is true. Maybe Terry is just a really complex character.
I doubt that he’s so complex that he needs 30+ minutes. Hero is easily one of if not the most complex characters in the game and sakurai only spent like 10 minutes on him. I’m predicting an expansion to WoL.

The Banjo & Kazooie post-direct session with Sakurai was about 40 minutes if I remember correctly. Sakurai does go into some really nice detail when explaining his characters' mechanics and that's not a bad thing. And, I mean just because Nintendo said there was going to be no announcement on the identity of more newcomers, that doesn't mean Sakurai won't spend a little time discussing what his plans are for the future of the DLC. Maybe he'll clarify if there will be an other expansion pass or not, or how it's going to be handled. There are some other things he could address while showcasing Terry, but Terry will certainly be the focus of it. I'll go in expecting what Sakurai has said, and if he does more than that (which he usually does because he's a saint), then I will enjoy the surprise as he intended.

Here's the list of every game mentioned in the Nintendo indie direct.
  • Sports Story
  • Streets of Rage 4
  • Gleamlight
  • Bake N Switch
  • Supermash
  • The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition
  • Sail Forth
  • Dauntless - out now
  • Murder by Numbers
  • Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath
  • SkateBird
  • Liberated
  • Boyfriend Dungeon
  • Dream Carper
  • The Survivalists
  • Axiom Verge 2

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm predicting that some Pokemon previously cut from Sword and Shield's 'dex will be returned via the magic of patches. I'm also predicting some light additional singleplayer content, probably some limited time event that lasts for only a couple weeks.

an apology for Sword and Shield :p
Won't happen. In their eyes they did good and can back that up with the 10+ million sales figure.
If people don't like something in a game, do not buy it. That will send a message to the developers. It seems many many people have not realised this.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Won't happen. In their eyes they did good and can back that up with the 10+ million sales figure.
If people don't like something in a game, do not buy it. That will send a message to the developers. It seems many many people have not realised this.
That won't mean anything when hoards of casual fans and kids who don't care about that stuff buy the games anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom