• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Here's the list of all the games from the recent indie world presentation.

Risk of Rain 2
Eastward
Freedom Finger
Roki
Torchlight 2
Skater XL
Youropa
Superhot - Out Now
Dungeon Defenders: Awakened
The Touryst - November 2019
Skellboy - 3rd December 2019
Earthnight
Hotline Miami Collection
Blasphemous
Close to the Sun
Cat Quest 2
Spiritfarer
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Creature in the Well
One Finger Death Punch 2
Best Friend Forever
Phogs!
What the Golf?
Kine
Hypercharge: Unboxed
Northguard
Sparklite
Munchkin: Cracked Quest
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Some sources/leakers/avid speculators predict a direct next week, which makes sense given two things: It follows the pattern set by both 2017 and 2018 (Both September directs, both the 5th, although in 2018 it had to move forward due to an earthquake). And it also makes sense given that it's between PAX and TGS. They might want to stick a toe in there and catch the limelight.

I hope that it's gonna focus on fall/winter. We might get a new Wii U port like NSMBDeluxe, who knows? I think they'll do one last push for the September games. And they kinda need to outline at least what's coming in early 2020. Last year, they announced both LM3 and Animal Crossing as 2019 titles they show BotW2.

Probably, we'll get an announcement of the direct in the following days.

The stars are aligning, friends.

Some sources/leakers/avid speculators predict a direct next week, which makes sense given two things: It follows the pattern set by both 2017 and 2018 (Both September directs, both the 5th, although in 2018 it had to move forward due to an earthquake). And it also makes sense given that it's between PAX and TGS. They might want to stick a toe in there and catch the limelight.

I hope that it's gonna focus on fall/winter. We might get a new Wii U port like NSMBDeluxe, who knows? I think they'll do one last push for the September games. And they kinda need to outline at least what's coming in early 2020. Last year, they announced both LM3 and Animal Crossing as 2019 titles they show BotW2.

Probably, we'll get an announcement of the direct in the following days.

The stars are aligning, friends.

I'm thinking if we don't see the last two Smash fighters at TGs or the Direct and they keep if for the Game Awards then we may not see BotW2 again this year.

Thought this direct was a little weaker than usual. But it still had its moments. Banjo-Kazooie shadow dropping in Smash, Terry Bogard coming to Smash in November, SNES games coming to Switch online tomorrow, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, and Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition were the highlights for me.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
As someone said in the SB it felt like almost everything were either games already shown, or ports. I think the only single new game was that Rogue something.

Definitely a 'weaker' direct, surely Xeno fans are going nuts, but for me personally it was a big letdown.

I'll give it one thing, and that is that I can finally play Deadly Premonition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom