• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The New Guy is a Sheikah? Return of the Sheikah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lots of you think the new guy seems similar to Vaati or a Dark Interloper, but what about a Sheikah? From the white hair to the markings under the eyes. The Sheikah are also a shadow tribe hence the dark magic? And their existence was supposedly before Ocarina of Time, says the game. So what is the probability of this do you think? Would you like to see a return of the Sheikah?
Frank.jpg
impa.jpg
Click images to get a better view.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Shiekah have to return for your exact statement in your Thread and yeah I think this new guy is a Sheikah by his looks.

Vaati has always had red eyes as well. They can change the eye color if they want ;) Link has had brown, blond, and pink hair lol.

W

White_link

I think it would be great if it was a shiekah. I want to no so much more about them.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I've merged a lot of the discussion about this character into this thread, so let's try to keep it there. Analysis of the rest of the trailer is going on here, and general discussion here.

If you have specific theories that you can back up with evidence connecting this character to other games, try posting them in the Zelda Theory section for more serious discussion. (However if too many pop up there I may have to merge them as well. So far there only seems to be about three major theories.)

Also keep in mind that the spoiler rule is in effect. Be conscious of storyline details you post in threads without the spoiler prefix. Speculation on this character shouldn't be a problem since we don't know anything yet, but things like
the Skyward Sword becoming the Master Sword
and any other information we get through interviews in the future should be concealed with spoiler tags.

Lastly, if you encounter a repeat thread, please don't post just to say so. Report it and it will be taken care of with as little interruption of the discussion as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom