• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Naruto Diaries

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hey guys! I found these old Naruto fan fictions I wrote when I was 12. I figured the folks on here would appreciate them and I really wanted to share them since they're no where else on the internet. Hope you guys enjoy! I'll post two of them today.

The Weird Cave
The Naruto Diaries
Narrated by: Gaara​

So, I was taking a walk with my bro and sis as we really liked taking walks. We decided to rest at the rest stop about 25 minutes away from the Hidden Sand Village. Kankuro decided not to rest, so he ran off to make out with Kiba Inuzuka.
“Kankuro is pretty gay,” Temari said.
“Ya got that right,” I replied.
Anyways, we met Kankuro 5 minutes away and he said, “He broke up with me...” in an extremely sad voice. As we walked down the path, the clouds grew darker and darker in the sky.
“What’s with the stormy looking weather?” Temari complained. I looked up, and said nothing.
Then, we got to a dead end. But Kankuro noticed a cave over to the right of us. Fourtunetly, we found it just in time. It started to pour down rain. We went inside the warm cave.
For some odd reason, I heard a TV blaring in the back of the cave. I told Temari and Kankuro about it and they said I might just be having a blood lust.
When we got towards the end of the cave, I saw a strange red light in the direction we were heading. Then I heard a strange voice yell out, “It’s not funny, it’s SAD!” And then a strange slapping noise was heard. When we reached the end of the cave, we saw an ugly man with black hair and a little boy that looked just like him. They were watching a soap opera called “The Young and the Squirrel-less” on the TV.
The ugly man noticed the three of us walking in.
“Get out!” he yelled, in a very fruity way. We just laughed. He looked at us weird and yelled, “It’s not funny, it’s SAD!”
Then finally we realized who these two were. It was Rock Lee and his sensai, Might Guy.
I screamed.
“What’s wrong, Gaara?” Temari asked.
“That boy...he’s my....BOYFRIEND!”
Temari’s mouth dropped wide open.
“Gaara, I didn’t know you were gay,” she said.
“No, Rock Lee ran around telling everybody I was his boyfriend,” I explained.
Then, I looked over to the side and saw Kankuro behind a boulder making out with his puppet, Crow.
“Yes, Guy sensai, it is true,” Lee began. “I told the entire Leaf village about this. I am sorry.”
After Lee announced that to everyone in the cave, him and Guy ran off and got married. Lee asked me to be his best man.
When Temari, Kankuro, and I got home about an hour later, we spent the rest of the night looking at pictures of donkeys in tuxedos on deviantart.com.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Camp Day
The Naruto Diaries
Narrated by: Sakura Haruno
So, me and Rock Lee were at the academy. Iruka sensai told us that today is is camp day.
“First, go home and gather your stuff for camping overnight. Everyone bring a lot of bug spray and DO NOT spray Shino with it!” he exclaimed.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because he...Ugh, just move on with your life! Go, people!”
After we left the academy, a strange squirrel followed me and Rock Lee to my house.
“Lee, what is that strange squirrel doing?” I said.
“He’s my boyfriend,” Lee whispered. I was shocked.
“A squirrel as a boyfriend?” I exclaimed.
“Yeah...what’s wrong with that?” he responded.
“Whatever, you don’t understand...”
Later, when we went to the campsite, I saw the same squirrel.
“Lee, put that away.” Iruka ordered. Meanwhile, Shino was in the tent hiding from the bug spray.
“But-” Lee began.
“PUT IT AWAY!”
I sat looking at everyone. Kiba, Akamaru, Naruto, Choji, Shikamaru, and Hinata looked really bored.
“So, what’s up?” Choji asked everyone.
“Nothing,” Kiba replied.
“This trip is such a drag, I’d rather be at home doing work,” Shikamaru sighed.
Lee was behind a tree making out with the squirrel. That’s what Hinata told me.
So, later, when everyone was asleep, Lee and I painted our nails.
“So where’s your boyfriend?” I asked.
“He...he was blown up by a paper bomb,” Lee replied sadly.
“Who threw it at him?” I asked.
“It was my other boyfriend, Might Guy. He got jealous so he killed him.”
“I outta blow you up for cheating on me FOUR TIMES!” I yelled.
“What?”
“Well, I saw you with Gaara, Might Guy, the squirrel, and Sasuke whil we were dating. I’ve had it!” I got up and began walking away.
“But Sakura...”
As I walked away, I kinda felt sorry for Lee because he’s gone through so much. I turned around and gave Lee a big hug.
“I love you, Lee!”
He blushed. I blushed. He smiled. I smiled.
“What are you kids doing?! Don’t ya know me and Akamaru are allergic to nail polish?! Go to sleep!” Iruka sensai yelled from the other tent.
“Geesh, that was an earful,” Lee said.
“Go to sleep!” we heard again from the other tent.
The next day, we played tag before boarding the bus. Also, Shino totally disappeared and we couldn’t find him anywhere. The only thing we saw was his pet beetle in a cage.
Before getting on the bus, we saw a flock of geese chasing Shino. The geese had buck teeth and they spit everywhere as they ran. Shino climbed on the bus, scared, and the rest of us ran. Iruka closed the bus door before the bucked tooth geese could attack. And so, we left the campsite with happy memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom