• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mystery with the Ennemies' Weapons!

Have you ever been able to do it? (Read the text)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't remember

• Total voters

Zarom

The King
So, here it is!:

Have you ever been able to make an ennemy drop his weapon, then another one with no weapon comes and he actually take that one? :thinking:

Here is an example: (To do it, I suggest you go in Hyrule Castle for the first time, when all the ennemies are still there.) :tektite: :wallmaster: :chu: :stalfos: :keese: :eek:ctorok:

Ok. Let's say that a Darknut drop his weapon. And you take it and throw that weapon out of the battle (very far so he can't take it back). Now you quit the battle an instant and you go kill a Moblin. Once killed, you take his weapon and you go back to where the Darknut is. Then you drop the weapon on the floor and since the Darknut doesn't have his sword anymore, he will take that one! (It may take some time and you may also have to left him alone a little while.) :):(

Have you ever been able to do that? I'm awaiting your answers. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, the enemies were programmed with better AI. :stalfos: :keese: :wallmaster: :eek:ctorok: :chu: :tektite: :stalfos: :keese: :eek:ctorok: :wallmaster:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't remember if I ever did it, but I do know that enemies pick up dropped weapons, I've just never thought about doing what you did there. I can try in my next play through, though.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yeah, the enemies were programmed with better AI. :stalfos: :keese: :wallmaster: :eek:ctorok: :chu: :tektite: :stalfos: :keese: :eek:ctorok: :wallmaster:

I was really looking forward to that in TP, and got disappointed that this feature was removed...
It brings more depth do the games, imo

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Yes, I have done this before. I find it to be a nice touch to the enemies. They actually realize that to fight Link they need a sword! :D

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
ive never played the game without an enemy picking up another enemies weapon, its funny to see a darknut with a bokoblins cheap sword...:lol:

Zarom

The King
So, there are actually other people than me that did that? How cool! :cool:

It only happened to me once or twice, so when I remembered that thing, I was wondering if I hadn't hallucinated... :D

EDIT: It's so cool to see a Darknut with a Moblin's sword!

Last edited:

Len

Zelda On Paper
yeah it happends to me 8 out of 10 times, especially when i am being kicked by my enemies, (so anoying) i hit them with an arrow the the weapons fall, then another unarmed nutser comes and takes it, yeah it happens to me... sometimes

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Yes, I have seen this happen, It can be quite humourous sometimes.
A Darknut with a Moblins sword!
This was a nice touch to the Zelda games, it's a shame that Nintendo removed it.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I did manage to make that happen, sometimes I would pick it up and hit them with it my self. One of the funniest things that happened is when one of the enemies pics up a weapon and then actually hits another with the same thing. Like after they pick it up they always get desperate and just plain swing it and it catches another enemy, now that's funny. xD

Zarom

The King
I did manage to make that happen, sometimes I would pick it up and hit them with it my self. One of the funniest things that happened is when one of the enemies pics up a weapon and then actually hits another with the same thing. Like after they pick it up they always get desperate and just plain swing it and it catches another enemy, now that's funny. xD

Yeah. That is really cool too! :):D:D:D
When an ennemy hit another ennemy! :D:D:D

Link Master

The Hero's Master
:)Yes I have done this but I did it by battling a Moblin and a Darknut and they both drop there weapons then defeat one and the other picks up the opposite one. I must make note this is tricky and I have not done it to many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom