• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The mystery of Link's items

Chris

It has been awhile...
I was going to make this thread! But anyways, it is one of those questions with no answer other than IT IS A VIDEO GAME. As you know, a video game is not real. I will make a post like this, watch out for it! It's a funny one.

i think tha link has a little black hole in his pocket that he puts is stuff in its a hidden secret that he tells know one but hey its just a game

There are SO many games like this.
To me I just figure that all video game characters have abnormaly large pockets and are extreamly strong as to not let it way you down.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Why do threads like these keep popping up?! ><

Its a GAME! We cant answer where his items go! Maybe the disapear in his shoes! Or he is hollow and all his items go inside his body! (oh wait.. he IS hollow)

Why do threads like these keep popping up?! ><

Its a GAME! We cant answer where his items go! Maybe the disapear in his shoes! Or he is hollow and all his items go inside his body! (oh wait.. he IS hollow)

*gasp*

I never thought of that!

*writes in notebook*
Disappear - in - shoes

I personally believe he has a super large pocket.:D

How exactly does link carery all of his items beind that sheild of his? i dont understand.

Do you remember those awful legend of zelda cartoons ages ago ? the ones hwere he kept saying " excuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!" ?
He held his hand near his belt and his item of choice magically appeared in his hand. Maybe that sort ofd thing happens in the zelda games, except we dont see. Although, look at this.

He has lots of stuff on his back there. maybe he has a large bag.
Edit : something I just realised...He must be really strong ot carry all that....maybe he can carry it becuaseo f his power bracelet/ ( see the wrist that connects to the hand that connects to the sword )

bellum

Gamer since age 2
darn just like Amelie said its a game>.< so well anything can happen(except for link diengD:)and these thread do get really annoying and for those who beleive he has a big pocket beileve what you wanna beleive but in a different thread this guy said that like like thread was kinda like arguing over if pols voices are mammles or not anyways it a game bottom line It's a game (dicussion closed) if I was a mod this would be closed but I do not have Mod powers

Maybe navi shrinks it down for him....lol. Anyway its a video game it doesn't really need to have an explanation for everything.

It's the "item pouch" phenomenon. It happens in every game. It's impossible to explain, and it will never be answered. Nonetheless, I will throw in random theories:

Fairies creating magical pocket dimensions? Empty bottles?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like the idea about Navi shrinking them. But of course.. he is hollow.. so maybe he just puts the items in him.. well.. he kind of actually does!

Maybe he even keeps some items under his hat =D

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well I dont think Navi can shrink them but she is a fairy :S well maybe he stores it in an invisible like like

Amelie

Air Dancer
Ooo! An invisable like like is a great idea! I was just thinking to.. what if they magically disapear to the owls claws and he has to carry them around all the time...

Good torture for him because he annoys me so much! Whacky idea.. I know >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom