• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mysterious Window

Okay... so, I have been having this one window pop up every day at 6:00 PM (18:00). I am not too sure with the terms that it uses, but I was wondering if anyone here would know how to stop it from showing up?
The window looks like this:
10zpg1k.png

I know, pressing the 'OK' everyday at six o'clock doesn't seem like much, but it is starting to get annoying. I would appreciate any help to stop this window from showing up.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
That's strange, I think I've actually received a message like that once upon a time. It looks like some sort of important driver is missing.

Look here: http://www.utilitysoftwarereviews.com/how-to-remove-paretologic-uusdll-error-message/

Hope I helped!

Follow his link... it's the same one I was going to give you.

Basically, you're getting that message because you uninstalled a program called Data Recovery, and it didn't "clean up" after itself. It left useless entries in Scheduled Tasks, and possibly in the registry. A lot of programs don't "clean up" after themselves after they're uninstalled. It's very technical to explain, but following those instructions exactly will remove that specific error message.

The fact that it was a Scheduled task explains why it appears at the same time everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom