• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mysterious Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

geek4887

The Unknown
Hmm...I was reading an article over at ZU and I couldn't help but wonder. One little thing piqued my curiosity. I'm playing the original The Legend of Zelda right now, and I've been getting the clock once in a while. It's a powerful clock that is able to stop time. Sound familiar to an orb that does the same function? :hmm: Anyways, what I'm suggesting here, is that what ever happened to that clock? That strong power to stop time? Does this give an opportunity for the first Zelda to be in the Adult Timeline? It's a long shot, but you never know. It's pretty much impossible with everything else there (with Ganon being in the game, let's face it, it's a long shot). Anyways, I know that the devs just didn't want it back, but anyone have a reason other than that as to why the powerful time-stopping clock disappeared?
~Thanks ^^

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
There isn't enough evidence here to warrant a theory thread. The stopwatch is a gameplay mechanic, that is completely separate from theory and timeline discussion.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom