• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Movie Quote Game

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Aright ZDinies, I got another game for you.

Rules are simple - try to figure out which movie the quote came from. Whenever you guess, make sure to post a new quote. If you are wrong, someone will call them out, post another guess, and another quote. The process continues until someone gets the correct answer, and then that is the new quote to figure out. Make sense?

The only limitations on movies are that they must be fiction, and widely distributed. No quotes from a home video of your third bathtime. Anything really is fair game, but if it is too obscure, the game is fun, yeah?

Also, many famous film quotes are quoted in other movies. The answer should be the original source, not a quoted one.

Ex.

Post 1: "Rosebud"

Post 2: Transformers! New quote: "I used to be a contender, charlie..."

Post 3: Incorrect! its Citizen Kane. New Quote: "If life were like a box of chocolates..."

Post 4: Forrest Gump! New quote: .....

Quote posts as necessary to make it clear which posts you are referring too.

Ill start with an easy one -

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

<fun fact, the actual quote from the film is "My dear, I don't give a damn.">

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Um, don't know?!

I don't watch many movies....

Reg: But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, viniculture, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
PFJ Member: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace? SHUT UP!

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!

New Quote: Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Hyrule...erm Kansas anymore.

Kuddlesnot said:
"Derka Derka. Muhammad Jihad."
Team America: World Police.

~ Isaac ~ said:
Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Hyrule...erm Kansas anymore.
Wizard of Oz.

Hope this quote's okay:

"When I go home, people ask me, 'Hey, Hoot, why do you do it, man? Why? You some kind of war junkie?' I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand, it's about the men next to you. And that's it. That's all it is."

Linksister82

Setterwind
Hope this quote's okay:

"When I go home, people ask me, 'Hey, Hoot, why do you do it, man? Why? You some kind of war junkie?' I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand, it's about the men next to you. And that's it. That's all it is."

Black Hawk Down

"Now, if you two don't mind I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse expelled!"

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Joker played by Heath Ledger; quoted from The Dark Knight.

"Now it's true you don't see many dwarf women. But in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for dwarf men. And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no dwarf women, and that dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground! ...Which is, of course, ridiculous."

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am going to guess Lord of the Rings, but I am not sure which one...(meanwhile I check google) Okay- The Two Towers?

"We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made. Little damn things. Smaller than my fist. But they're new. Hi, I'm Bill. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom