• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Useless Item in Zelda Series

Which is the most useless item in Zelda series?

• Giant's knife(OoT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grappling hook(WW)

• Silver Gauntlets(OoT)

• Don Gero Mask(MM)

• Other

• Total voters
T

Triforce Hero

I dont know which of the two, out of the Cane of Byrna and the Dominion Rod, to choose as the most useless. The Cane of Byrna was virtually useless as the magic Cape did basically the same thing, then again it was fun to use. The Dominion Rod was used to drag the statue around within the Temple of Time, and then the Owl Quest after, then it served no purpose whatsoever. It was also a boring item which had no fun to it.

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
Originally posted by Master Kokiri 9:
I never thought the Grappling Hook was useless at all (at least in WW). I use it all the time when I play WW.

I know, right? You had to use it to kill Gohma and get Makar. But, whatever, that's MY opinion. What's yalls?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The giants mask in MM. You need it to fight the boss, and to get the Fierce Deity mask. That's it. I was really disappointed that I couldn't use it elsewhere. Pretty much any item that has a specific one-time use is useless. I just wanted to say something someone else didn't .

Last edited:

@lex MM

The Lurker
The giants mask in MM. You need to fight the boss, and to get the Fierce Deity mask. That's it. I was really disappointed that I couldn't use it elsewhere. Pretty much any item that has a specific one-time use is useless. I just wanted to say something someone else didn't .
No, Giant's Mask is pretty nice, at least when I found some glithces to wear it anywhere......

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
the hawkeye. i was a great aimer without it and i think i used it 1 time before realising i was actually a better aimer without it.

Epona

Ordon Village
I don't think any of them were really useless. They all had a purpose. I don't think every single item has to be used a million times for it to be important in some way.

I think its the telescope from wind waker. (I love wind wind waker so much though) But that's what I think and nice thread! :)

ice arrows.probably
BUT there are so many items out there that are used only once then never really used again
aka sivler/gold gaunlets, light arrows. ect.
but another thing i kinda agree with is that they are all used for something so they are not really useless.
yes maybe after some point they arent of as much use.

I haven't played all the games but I reckon the gaint's knife is one of the biggest waste of times in the series, especially since it cost 500 freakin ruppees. But more useless still are the worms or larvae in TP. Yeah its cool you just caught a fish, now how is that going to help you save hyrule.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
The Ice Arrows from OoT. It was so extremly useless and you had to complete that hell of a training ground to get them! It made me litterally want to die playing the stupid training ground and bam what do I get? Ice Arrows.. Great..Thanks..

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Circus Leader's Mask from MM. The only use it has is for a sidequest you have to complete in order to eventually get it in the first place. It'd have probably been better served if they flip flopped the rewards for the 2 Ranch sidequests ... the Romani mask for stopping Them, the bottle for stopping the Gorman Bros.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom