• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Scared You Have Been in Your Life.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm not sure if this thread has been done before, I apologize if it has but here goes.
Here, post your story about the most scared you have ever been, it doesn't necessarily have to be paranormal, and it doesn't matter if what scared you turned out to be nothing scary at all shortly afterwards. I'll start :)

In the summer of '09 the new cool place to hang out was a derelict house that we discovered that same summer, my group, as well as a lot of other groups would often hang out, meet up, break and climb these old broken down houses (there was two, one dark creepy one with debris everywhere, and another, taller one that was almost completely decimated) but anyway, one day, me and three other friends were exploring a new room in the first house, that nobody had ventured in before, it was too dark, while waiting to meet up with some friends, we found our way through this room, and found another room, lit up by a singular ray of sun leaking through a crack in the roof, naturally we started looking around for anything interesting, and looking at graffiti on the walls left by previous visiters, completely forgetting we had friends to meet up with.
Very suddenly we heard what can only be described as a high-pitched banshee scream come from the pitch black room previously mentioned, needless to say all of us were terrified, frozen in fear, the girl in the group started crying, and the rest of us hid, after seconds that seemed like hours, I finally decided to go and investigate, stick in hand I go into the pitch black room.
It was my friend, anon, who was with some other friends, all of them in hysterics at the sight of me wielding a stick, ready to stab, looking terrified -.-
What did you guys think of my story? I'd really like to hear yours as it's a big interest of mine :)

When I was a kid, I once lived in Louisiana. There, they'd always have violent storms that would periodically spawn tornadoes. Those violent storms would always instill within me an indescribable feeling of consternation, luckily not so much these days, as I have since moved to an area where tornadoes are rare :shake:. I don't know, but maybe the worst thing about it, aside from having no basements, or cellars, and many of the homes in the town where I lived sat atop stacks of bricks, was the fact that most of the tornado spawning storms would happen while I was at school.

One time, the roof of my school was blown away and literally shredded to pieces. There was also a time during a tornado that a tree fell in front of my bus, nearly crushing the passengers, including myself. My brother and I were close to home, so we evacuated the school bus and ran home as fast as we could, practically fighting and dodging wind and debris flying at us. The only reliable shelter there was was our small bathroom which contained no windows and we used a heavy mattress to shield us.

Oh, and I once witnessed someone get sexually abused, and I was almost killed as a result of being that witness, but whatever...:dry:

/most scared I've ever been...

Last edited by a moderator:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
MY LIFE IS BORING.

The most scared I have been us when I was bored so I went immature and played on my bunk bed, I nearly fell off and my hands were locked onto a bar and my feet were on the bed. I had to lock my feet into position by holding two bars with my hand and heave myself up. It is something I shall never forget... lol I haz had scarier, like banging my head on a steel doorhandle

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I've been the most scared when I was younger, around 7-8 years old.

My class was on a field trip, to some kind of nature preserve or park. Don't really know what it was, but they had us walk around this forested area where we got to see several kinds of animals and plants. Near the end of the tour, they took us to an indoor facility where they had several reptiles, some of which were snakes.

They took one of the snakes out, and started asking people to pet it. When they got close to me, and asked me if I wanted to pet it... my entire field of vision turned blue, and I fell over backwards in my chair screaming "NO!!!" Even I had not expected to be that scared, but once that snake was close, and I saw it move, something just snapped inside of me.

The whole class found it amusing. It was also a very embarrassing moment, but I was truly terrified.

Conor

the over analysing guy
heh, I've never really been afraid of animals, I think it's just one of those things, granted you were about 7.

Actually, a couple of weeks ago I got followed almost all the way to my house at night and when I picked up my cell phone to call my mom, the guy behind me turned around and ran off. We called the cops and they told us that the same thing happened on my street a few days before.

For me it was about twenty yrs back when i was sixteen.

I was out at about ten at night,i was wearing a gold chain and these two fellas kept looking across at me.
Well i thought nothing of it of course.

But when i next looked they had me pinned to the wall and had a knife touching my throat.

They said give us the chain or we cut your throat.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
I have had two moments.

When i was in holiday once, i dived in the pool, unaware about the new floating blow up course. When in the water, i went under the blow up thingy, completely unaware that i was under it. Then could'nt come back up 0_0

The second time, when i was, like, idk, 7, i went to disneyland. I was so tall for my age, that i could get into all of the adult rides. I went on a roller coaster, i think it was called the Yeti ride, I was terrified. y'know. Going backwards in the dark, with effects, like the feeling that the track is broken and i was going to fall. As i said, I was only 7.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Nightwing I had a similar experience to your first story, drowning is a MASSIVE fear of mine so I was terrified.

I was in Colorado hiking with my dad. This happened about a month ago, so I'm still kind of mentally recovering from it. While we're walking down a wooded area on one of the mountains and in front of me, right on the trail, is a huge (I'm guessing it was fully-grown) grizzly bear. I stop in my tracks, and my dad does the same. It eventually walks off, and we start walking back down the trail. We're about a mile from the trail head when we see the same bear, with a cub. Just then, it turns its head and our eyes lock. I'm silent and frozen and again, it walks off into the trees without giving us a second thought. So we walk on. Another quarter-mile later, I wipe my mouth off on my sleeve. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a big, brown bear with a little brown bear about 100 feet behind us. I swore a lot and told my dad to start walking fast down the trail. He turned around and understood immediately. So we got out alive, obviously, as I wouldn't have posted this had I not.

That's brutal, I take it you gave them the chain then 0_0

You bet i did mate.

Thing was they had the knife on my throat i could the coldness of the blade.

I was in Colorado hiking with my dad. This happened about a month ago, so I'm still kind of mentally recovering from it. While we're walking down a wooded area on one of the mountains and in front of me, right on the trail, is a huge (I'm guessing it was fully-grown) grizzly bear. I stop in my tracks, and my dad does the same. It eventually walks off, and we start walking back down the trail. We're about a mile from the trail head when we see the same bear, with a cub. Just then, it turns its head and our eyes lock. I'm silent and frozen and again, it walks off into the trees without giving us a second thought. So we walk on. Another quarter-mile later, I wipe my mouth off on my sleeve. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a big, brown bear with a little brown bear about 100 feet behind us. I swore a lot and told my dad to start walking fast down the trail. He turned around and understood immediately. So we got out alive, obviously, as I wouldn't have posted this had I not.

Will you and your dad go back there again mate.

Or will you go somewhere there are no bears.

Iassume this is the first time you have so close to a Grzzly bear.

You bet i did mate.

Thing was they had the knife on my throat i could the coldness of the blade.

Will you and your dad go back there again mate.

Or will you go somewhere there are no bears.

Iassume this is the first time you have so close to a Grzzly bear.

That sounds like something from a friggin' horror movie. Knowing me and my ego, I proabably would have done something wrong and gotten killed.

Anyways, I'm having a tough time coming up with any stories that scared me. I'll get back to you when I think of something.

Although... read about this road and you'll be scared to death: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Road_(New_Jersey)

as a kid i couldent swim id get sick if water got in my ears.so when i was still a kid,me and my dad went to miracle beach so i could try again a was still scared about drowning but now nothing to worry about.also,i had a dream where i had to walk across a very skinny balace beam reaching to a platform above sharks!i also had a dream where i had cross a rope reaching to a building.i had to get across or my life ended i was little when i had this dream.i woke up crying cause it seemed so real!

When I was a teenager, I went to sleep one night and woke up in the driveway on a stretcher outside an ambulance surrounded by paramedics. Next time I woke up I was in the ICU. I was in the hospital for about a week. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom