• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The most insane Zelda character?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Who do you think it is?
Many Zelda characters seem to have serious mental issues but who tops the crazy list for you and why?

Zant is a psychopath.
Tingle is insane.

But Kotake and Koume top them both. They both Kackle on about pointless **** and even still have a go at each other when they are dead and going to heaven.

Honourable mention - The battleships game player from WW. He uses that cardboard cut out to go on la la la about his game and every time you miss with a shot he says "splooooosh". That guy has a total screw loose.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The most insane is of course Guru-Guru.
Einstein's definition of insanity. Doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting a different result AKA going round and around is exactly what Guru-Guru does and is. His name actually means to go around and around and he literally stays in the windmill all day playing the same song on his phonograph for 7 years on end and probably continued to do so long after OOT.

An honourable mention is Tingle a man who is completely delusional and out of touch with reality. Has no care for societal norms and was of course thrown into prison for wearing a skin tight Lycra suit which revealed parts of himself that people did not want to see. He is almost certainly a psychopath having a love of stealing and slavery.

Another Honourable mention is Zant who has an obsessive personality in his case it was power he craved and it drove him over the edge when he was given some.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I'd have to say Majora's mask, not the skull kid he was just a body for Majora to use. Seriously, who uses a body to destroy one little village with a gigantic moon that could destroy the planet (I would assume). An insane person that's who. So #1 crazy Majora's mask

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Zant, Majora, that weirdo who dances in front of a grave in WW...let's face it, the whole world of Hyrule is insane. Skeletons walk the fields at night, strange men run around wearing bunny hoods, rock creatures dance to forest music in caves...it's a crazy place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom