• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Hated Organization in Your World

This is a thread where you post the organization you hate most in the world, explain why you hate it, and generally vent your spleen. Feel free to give out long incoherent rants about . I'll start off:

FUUUU COLLEGE BOARD

Moldorm

Is not Error
A COLOSSAL effyoo to Major League Baseball and their archaic policy for game blackouts. I hardly watch TV, so I don't want to pay for cable just to watch baseball. They offer a package online that would be much more cost efficient for viewers like me, but still enforce the blackout policy because I live in the broadcast area.

DIE stupid policy! ...just die. :mad:

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
The people that go to soldiers funerals just to hold signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers"
I belive those are the Westboro Baptist Church. D:

As for me... Schools. Governments. Anything that discriminizes children's creativity, such as mine, and diagnose me with skitzophrenia. (The problem is, I don't have it. I just think differently, and as so, they think I habs it. I'm not crazy.) *Insert super dooper mad face in which you hate them so much that you spit on their graves here.* Whichis about equal to :mad: multiplied my NINE THOUSAND!!
I can't even express how much I hate them. I wish you all could see my face now.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I hate all of these organizations equally:

RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America)
MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America)
ESA (Entertainment Software Association)
USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
FCC (Federal Communications Commission)

Down with all of them! And it can't happen soon enough. I HATE these people.

The main reason if probably because of Rooney, is it not?

I'm a casual watcher of soccer, so I probably wouldn't know hahah.

Probably a lot more to it than that... although he isn't the most popular player in the country so he doesn't help matters haha ;)

The fans are stereotyped as being arrogant and many people hate Sir Alex Ferguson, the manager/coach, and he's accused of using his status for getting away with anything, really, and just generally doing what he wants. And they're accused of using their status to get away with doing what they want on the pitch - people consider that a lot of referees are too intimidated by Manchester United to actually make a decision against them. Also, a lot of people hate Manchester United because the majority of their fans aren't even from Manchester. They did a map and pin pointed the location of the average Manchester United fan based on the addresses in the official Manchester United Fan Club and it was somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

Fortunately for me, though, I am from Manchester ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom