• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Most HARDEST "pain in the Butt" Bosses(includes Mini Boss) in Twilight Princess

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
wow a lot of hate for darkhammer. i would actually have to go for the main boss of the same dungeon: blizzeta. not that it was particularly difficult, but because i hate slippery ice in all video games. it was just very annoying to turn every ten seconds.

Though I felt none of the bosses or mini bosses were hard, I would have to say Ganon in his 4th phase was the most challenging but also the most fun.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I really disliked Blizzetta and Final Ganondorf
I didn't die, but they just really annoyed me, blizzeta because of the ice and having to try to get away before she crushed you, and ganondorf because I couldn't figure out how to kill him for the longest time (finished with half a heart left o_O)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
How funny – I'd completely forgotten about Darkhammer! You know what that means? I've gotta go play TP again. :P

But yes, he was definitely the most difficult for me. I died more than once trying to fight him in my three heart run. Fairies were my best friends in the end.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Blizzeta was the most annoying for me too.She's also my most hated main boss.Armogohma(or aragohma....uhhhanything you call it) is seriously VERY easy.

E

Excel

Zant.

Though I actually checked a walkthrough, Zant was probably the hardest. Even looking at the walkthrough though, his true battle style was tough.

I didn't actually have any trouble with Darkhammer.... The most annoying battle was probably the horse back battle with Gannon. Or king Bokoblin. It's so annoying -.- especially playing "chicken" with the king. So annoying.

Darkhammer as hardest, DekuToad as the most annoying and Death Sword as best mini-boss of that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom