• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Most HARDEST "pain in the Butt" Bosses(includes Mini Boss) in Twilight Princess

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sorry if this thread exist and I'm not sure if I should put spoiler.
Okay,for me,it's the mini boss from Snowpeak Ruins.I forgot whats the name is,argh.I even asked my BROTHER to kill that idiot.I tried to hookshot,he hit me.I tried to mortal draw,he hit me.Darknut was actually much more easier for me than the mini boss from Snowpeak.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
For me, Darkhammer (Snowpeak Mini-boss) was probably the most difficult, he kept hitting me even when I clawshot over to the other side of the room. The most annoying boss was probably Skull Kid and the most utterly useless boss was Deku Toad...I hated him...

For me the most annoying boss/miniboss would have to be Deku Toad in the Water Temple, always giving birth to his little tadpole fish, then jumping on me once its babies r dead. I did not realize u can shoot bomb arrows into his mouth when he sticks his tongue out until I read it on zeldadungeon. So I did another file and tried it again and BOOM! he died of indigestion XD

Last edited:
Honestly, none of the bosses were hard in that game...it's one of the big things I didn't like about it, actually.
But if I had to pick the most annoying boss, it's Dangoro (the miniboss in the Goron Mines) because I could never get the angle right to throw him off the side XD

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I must say, I actually did have trouble with Darkhammer. It was figuring out how to beat him that got me. I just did not see his weak spot. I must've used atleast 6 bottles of soup on that dude.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I feel like Stallord was the hardest for me, because in the second part, I would jump too soon or too late, so it became very tedious. Other than that, I would have to say the Darknut mini-boss (the first time I ever played Twilight Princess).

i absolutely hate horse back Ganon when ever i get close to him zelda misses the shot and then i have to go up again it took me forever to do and i didnt even die so it was just annoying.

Definitely Darkhammer because it took me forever to figure out how to defeat him. But was an amazing fight when I first saw it.

I agree with you, the mini-boss from Snowpeak Ruins is always hard for me. Every time I play through the game I have difficulty with him and can't get to his tail to hurt him.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Ah yes, the DarkHammer mini-boss from Snowpeak Ruins is my hardest boss ever. After so many tries on defeating that horrible thing, I finally beat him up. It was just annoying having to fail so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom