• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Epic Boss Fight in Zelda

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Boss Fights are a staple in Zelda games,some better than others.Personally for me its either Dark Link from Zelda II Or Ganon from Ocarina of Time.The leadup to these fights are both incredible and the fight itself is epic.Your going mono e mono with your own shadow who is just as wise,clever and as strong as yo and in the other,your against a 40 foot giant who has (basically) thrown away your only way to defeat him and you have to use your wits against him.....sooooooo epic

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Though it was incredibly easy, I really like the final boss from Twilight Princess. It felt so epic, but it was slightly destroyed by the fact it was so easy, oh well. :(

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I loved the final events in Twilight Princess. From confronting Ganondorf when he posses's Zelda, then beast ganon. Minda and Ganon fight/explosion, Horse-back (Pretty kick-*** awsome to see a Princess not riding side-sadled, or even riding at all.) and then the final Show-down.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
That's got to be the last fight in Twilight Princess. I do admit it was way to easy but it was very epic.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
the first agahnim battle in LttP. its the way he fights and the scene that happens right before the battle that make it epic. it also feels like a very good midpoint for the game. the second battle did't really have the some feel to it.

H

Hero of Winds11

The final battle with Ganondork in Wind Waker. The senery was cool, Princess Zelda got slapped, Ganondork almost made a wish but the Hyrule king made it instead,and best of all Ganondork got stabbed in the head with the Master Sword!

I liked fighting Morpheel in TP, it was huge and had such a "shadow of colossus" feel. I also loved the final boss fight in TP. The fight with demise in SS was also epic. It wasn't hard but the watery stage you fought in and the epic lightning bolt skyward strike finishing move was one of the most epic things in Zelda history!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All of Ganondorf in OoT felt epic. Sure, it was easy, but it had one of the best buildup out of any final boss in Zelda. Every other final boss just felt awkward and, for lack of better term, out of place entirely.

Another epic boss fight was Phantom Ganon in both OoT and The Wind Waker. Again, they were easy, but they were also pretty fun and playing Dead Man's Volley was too awesome to pass up.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The final boss in Twilight Princess was so epic. First when Midna used the fused_shadows to turn herself into that octopus thing and breaking the diamond barrier around Hyrule Castle. And then the boss battle itself in its four different stages. aLL of them were so epicccccccccccc.

Demise from Skyward Sword. That was just awesome. It starts out like you can't beat him at all, then you figure out how to defeat him. You knock him back, and then he starts to use lightning against you. Then again, your clueless as to what to do until you get clever and hold your sword up. And the way you finish him is reminiscent of how you kill Ganondorf in Twilight Princess.

But before Demise, I was amazed by the Final Battle in Ocarina of Time. Just how awesome it was back then. After I killed Ganondorf, I was all happy I beat the game, and then I had to fight Ganon. It was just awesome for me.

S

shiningravion2

I would have to say Demise from SS. Even though the battle was short, the concept of absorbing lightning into your sword to attack and the fact he could too is amazing. Plus the arena looks awesome also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom