• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Most Emotional Moment from Skyward Sword.

same here for me except i also cried when groose said 'say hi to her for me' (HES SO MATURE NOW :'D i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) and also as did many people with fi's scene at the end. and i didnt cry, but i was upset when ghirahim 'died' or got sealed or whatever cuz i mean, no one wants to be so idk what to call it... possesed? idk. i think the fact that he looks like such a human made me think of him like that whereas fi or so - well everyone knows of her as a sword

And I almost came close to tears of anger at the end of the Earth Temple where Impa basically calls you useless. Impa: "Gain a shred of courage." Link: "I JUST DEFEATED A GIANT FLAMING ROCK." He looked so hurt afterwards, I just wanted to hug him.

I'm so on board with this thought. I was hoping for some type of heel turn so that I had to fight her later on in the game.

Roy

Memories are the thing that bring tears to eyes and the part with zelda telling link to wake her up was also my saddest part of the game

Aside from mh earlier post i think the happy emotional part inthe scene is when you get the triforce and fi's telling you that youve finally attained your goal and its just s o cute seinv links happy face :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom