• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Biggest Zelda Adventure of All Time?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
TP: Worst zelda game in the series enough said.

No. It's not really enough said. You are giving us not point in case on WHY it is in YOUR opinion on why it is bad. Your word is not the final Judgement on the Game.

Yeah, how is it the worst zelda ever? Have you played WoG or PH? I freakin love TP. I love the huge map/areas, the graphics, the story, and even how Ganondorf snuck his way in there. Plus, link even turns into a freakin wolf. Thats awesome as hell. He even takes ganon's huge a$$ by the tusks and slams him on the ground. Zelda even seems like she actually has the triforce of wisdom for a change with how mature she behaves. Atleast give us some reasons why next time you talk bad about one of the games.

i loved tp but the graphics through me off and dont get me wrong i love the graphics it was just if Nintendo does graphics like that again they should work better on the facial expressions like they did with metroid other m. zelda is a very emotional game and sometimes links expresion looked a bit....lets say bland

tp had an epic story though and i love the game but they really should have wworked on the facial expresions better.

also it was very big,long and somewat unique i agree with you.

i give the game a 9.7/10

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I agree 100% on the graphics being nothing less than excellent. The style they employed was very pleasing on the eyes; it's very much like a darker, crisper version of that which we see in OoT. And I like that.

Twilight Princess was definitely big, probably boasting of the largest map yet. However, there weren't many secrets in the overworld, and the fortune teller blatantly exposed the few secrets that were there. (Granted, it's totally my fault for paying her. hehe)

The biggest beef I've got with TP is that it gave me the feeling that I was being led from A to Z. This planned route format exists in every game except LoZ, but to me, TP's route seems a little less than subtle. A case in point would be Telma's fighting force in the bar. You know how you're going to find the next four dungeons are going to go before you even hear about them. Fortunately, those dungeons were pretty fun.

So, while I think it was a good adventure, I don't believe it was Link's most "adventuresome quest yet", to steal a phrase.

Z

ZeldaLinkFan

Yes, I think TP was the best Zelda game because of the great graphics and really cool bosses. It has a cool story too. Well, thats all. Later.

B

BlackDragon88

I Think that TP was a great game! And it had that Big Adventure feeling to it! Very eventful and I loved it!
All in all I think so!

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Still today I find that yes, Twilight Princess is one of the biggest Zelda games. Now look at Wind Waker the over world is unbeatable in its size. Twilight Princess is no match in size for it. But, Wind Waker lacks one thing the dungeons, Twilight Princess has no where near this problem, but when you look at it are all zelda games starting to have less dungeons than the normal 9 levels?

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Wind Waker was actually much bigger in the sheer amount of things to do than TP; while the islands were small and nondescript, they all had some sort of use to them. A lot of space wa wasted, but a good amount was also used. TP had a much smaller gameworld, but it still managed to waste a good amount of it on empty field. The world is not as vast and the sidequests not as varied. It probably did have the longest main story mode, though; the sidequests, however, make WW a much bigger game.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I really enjoyed TP. It was my seconed(spelling?) Zelda game, after borrowing PH from my brother's friend. I enjoyed the overall graphics and gameplay, even though it was too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom