• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

I love the section of hyrule field with the great bridge of hylia in it. You don't really go there much but I love standing by the cliff and looking down on the lake. Also there is a lot of cool stuff there like a tunnel that is in the roots of a tree.

L

Links Mask

Lake hylia with out a doubt it is just so beautiful Nintendo really worked hard on making that

T

Tatiana

Well, I haven't completed Twilight Princess yet, I think I'm still at the beginning of it (I've just got the second hidden skill), but I can tell that Hyrule Field is really cute... I mean it's a vast and fresh area, I like it. Of course this place must be simple if you compare with other places, but I haven't seen them all yet. Therefore, as soon as I advance on Twilight Princess, I'll post my opinion about other places here. (:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Lake Hylia, post-Twilight of course, was probably the best. Namely, the beautiful water. The way the sunshine sparkled off of it during the day, and especially at sunrise-sunset, made for beautiful scenery. I also liked how... "lakey" it was, for lack of a better word. The wooden bridges, the cliffs, and the tiny "islands" really made the place feel more convincing. Also, the cannon. How can you NOT like the canon?

Yeah, I definitely agree about the little details, but, where I disagree with you most, which sort of diminishes Lake Hylia a bit for me, is that that Cannon and the whole flight by fowl box stack thing is an eyesore. To me it really disrupted the scenery. But how else could anyone leave or enter Laky Hylia without it. I would have actually liked it if Link had the option to scale his way back up to the great bridge of Lake Hylia by more conventional means. That's my only gripe about it. Other than that, yes it's very scenic. I wish I could've explored the patch of land between the Light Spirit's Spring and the waterfall connecting to Zora River. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to break the game trying to get over there with a cucoo. Hope Skyward Sword doesn't skimp on the expansive environments. It better, for the sake of the bow and arrow, have a great draw distance. Do that and I'll be happy! :)

I really liked the Sacred Grove. Especially before you encountered the Skull Kid, and there was a slight fog/mist over the whole place. Afterward though, it was particularly pretty any time of day, sunset was nice. Aesthetically, it was probably the most visually appealing location to me, and the music was simply great :yes:

My second favorite place was probably Lake Hylia and the Bridge of Hylia. Both were particularly scenic and pretty.

I

ItsJustTheChad

I think i'd have to go with Snowpeak... When I first played it I was sick with a cold and it was raining outside. The temperature REALLY added to the gameplay. I just fell in love with it. And as it was said before, "it's eerie yet beautiful."

Something about CG scenery that just, dare I say it, takes my breath away? lol

B

BlackDragon88

I say Zora's Domain because that looks so fun to swim and relax in! I would want to swim there for the rest of my life it is so beautiful!

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Since I am a fisher (but not pro) I do find the fishing hole relaxing. What would I rather do in my spare time that just catch fish (and hope for the big catch!) and I kinda would like to swim in some spots in the hole.. it's my favorite spot to go to to!

I haven't read any of the previous posts, but I'm willing to bet most people said Lake Hylia. I would have to mostly agree there... Though, I thought most all the areas in Twilight Princess were well designed and suited the era the game was pretty much based around. There was this kinda of ampitheater location somewhere in Hyrule Field, though I can't give the exact area... But its there... Its one of those you can shoot all the birds and get a bunch of rupees. I thought that place was very significant to the era of the game and was just a nice addition out of no where. That place is a close second for me honestly.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My personal favorite is the Zora's Domain. It is so relaxing with the beautiful waterfalls and at least the water has some life (zoras and reekfish). This is one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of Lake Hylia. It was beautiful, but there was no plant or fish life in it. It made the lake so lifeless and therefore it loses its charm quickly. Another place that I really like is Faron Spring, especially the little pool where you can catch small fish with the fishing rod. Cute little birds fly around and the overall atmosphere is so peaceful. It is by far the most beautiful spirit spring of the game.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
There was this kinda of ampitheater location somewhere in Hyrule Field, though I can't give the exact area... But its there... Its one of those you can shoot all the birds and get a bunch of rupees. I thought that place was very significant to the era of the game and was just a nice addition out of no where. That place is a close second for me honestly.

Wow! I completetly forogt about that amphitheatre. Yeah, I agree, that place had something too. Does anyone know or at least have an idea what the story is behind that place? It looks like it could be of some significance but its not even really acknowledged in-game. Hmmmm, good choice, I approve :)

I agree with ariel. Plus no one but you, skull kid, and that chicken know that the sacred grove even exists or can even get in. It's a nice little escape from everything. After that would be the fishing hole, zora's domain (I love diving off the highest point into the water), and snowpeak. Too bad you cant throw snowballs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom