• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess The Most Beautiful Place In Twilight Princess?

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Hey guys, what would you say is the most beautiful locale in The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

I've been contemplating this for some time, and I've been thinking about the most beautiful place in any Zelda game, but due simply to the fact that Twilight Princess is the most recent console Zelda, and therefore the one with the best graphics, I thought that a "Most Beautiful Place in ANY Zelda game would be a bit TP-biased, so, I've narrowed it down to only this game. But if you can think of a worthy contender from any other Zelda game, post it down and convince us. 'Til then, here's a few of my faves:

:) The back of Eldin Spring. - looks SO refreshing!

:) Ook's room. - nice atmosphere, I like the holes in the ceiling.

:) Zora's Domain. - looks like a natural water-park

:) Iza's Rapid Ride. - It's a combination of the scenery and the music

:) The Fishing Hole. - Relaxing.

:) The Sacred Grove. - Breathtakingly Serene and Mystical.

:) Faron Woods. - Calm, quiet forest with great atmospheric music.

:) Ordon Village. - Such a simple, quaint town. I want to live there!

The City in the Sky, hands down. I remember when I first got there I stared at the screen for a long time. Everything seems so calm up there, and having it be surrounded by clouds gives it a surreal kind of atmosphere. Though I guess it needs a calming sense, considering how you get there...

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
TP-only, it would be almost anywhere involving water. I have this tendency to jump in and just swim around aimlessly whenever there's a body of water around. Ordon Village, the Fishing Hole, Zora's Domain, Lake Hylia, several of the healing springs...even the boss room of the Forest Temple once it's been beaten. Whenever I beat that part, Midna's waving at me to warp out and go get the other fused shadows, but I'm just bobbing between waterfalls singing "Swimming, swimming, in the swimming pool..." It's probably a good thing that room doesn't have a few climbable vines and diving ledges or I'd waste so much time there the twilight would reclaim the area and I'd have to re-beat the temple.

For similar reasons, even though the graphics are older, I liked the Southern Swamp in Majora's Mask once the temple has been beaten and the water is clear again. It's got so much lush greenery and beautiful clear water.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
If I had to pick an absolute favourite, it would be the Sacred Grove. I'd love to get lost in that forest and discover ancient ruins, listening to the music. Pure Escapism!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
There are many beautiful places in TP, so it's kind of hard to choose. I have a tendancy to love anywhere with water such as Lake Hylia, Zora's Domain, etc. but I think my vote would go for basically any of the four springs. They're so peaceful. The scenes with Ilia and Epona were especially breath-taking.

I'd have to say the fishing hole, especially in all four seasons, man I wish I could live there!
I also thought Lake Hylia was gorgeous, especially with the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom