• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Annoying Pokemon Ever!

LOL I KNOW RIGHT. what an annoying pokémon. i totally agree. and also zubats cause they pop out all the time when you're in a cave. and freaking rattatas... ugh..

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Emolga! It will randomly go back to it's PokeBall after an attack! I was using it in an Elite 4 battle and it went back to it's PokeBall and I about threw my DS across the room. I find all the really weak wild Pokemon in the beginning of the games really annoying too!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
bidoooouche! poor guy can't catch a break. first the buck teeth, now the hate. trubbish is my most annoying. he needs to stay in the trash cans.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Come on, the most annoying is also the most boring and useless Pokemon. It's Magikarp, everyone, say hi to Magikarp.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Smergal on Pokemon online because of how imature people can be some sleeping move then harden then well gess the third and final move the they send haha your pokemn are going to need therapy and disconnect it is so annoying how many people do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom