• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Annoying Pokemon Ever!

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I always hated chansey because in the safari zone in Pokemon blue she always ran away, it was so annoying to caught her >:C

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I always hated chansey because in the safari zone in Pokemon blue she always ran away, it was so annoying to caught her >:C

I agree. If I had never learned the "Surf" glitch where you can battle pokemon you last encountered, I doubt I would have never caught a Chancey pre Elitefour

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Abra is always a pain in the early games and their remakes because if you don't catch him at first he will teleport out, same goes to the roaming legendaries - ugh good thing you can clone master balls in Gen III and migrate them to gen IV cuz there are so many roaming legendaries.

Woopers are pretty annoying because look at them - they got no arms! They could just fall on their side and never get up again! WTF!? and they are everywhere too!

Other than that I generally don't have a problem with any Pokemon.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I actually like most of the pokemon that others find annoying. Maybe it's because I always carry repels, or have found a use of every pokemon in every tier of competitive pokemon. The ones I hate the most though are any Baton Passing team, because they are really bad, or just downright mean. All they do is try to setup a sweep, and it normally fails. Only once has it worked on me, and only twice have I gotten it to work. OP.

i cant believe not everyone said.. zubat ! those stupid things stop me every four steps in a cave, and give me practically no exp.

Magikarp. Not Only Does He Not Do Almost Anything In The Pokemon Games, But He Is Competely Useless In The Super Smash Bros. Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom