• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Annoying Pokemon Ever!

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Metapod and Kakuna. Nothing's worst than fighting a Bug Catcher with all Metapods and Kakunas, and your Pokemon no longer have PP for their attack moves.

NOTHING

Zubat, I hate zubat! My last repel would always wear off 2 steps away from the exit of a cave and then I'd think "Oh, no problem just two steps and I'm out" Then I'd take 1 step forward and a wild Zubat would attack, I swear it had literally followed me just to attack at any possible moment.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Obviously Audino. Your just trying to find something awesome or rare, and it takes you FOREVER because of that Chansey RIP-OFF!!!

Skunk

Floof
I personally find magby irritating. It seems like every time it evolves, it's annoyingness stat. rises...

for me, it's zubats and geodudes in kanto.
or pretty much any annoying cave dweller pokemon.
it's not so much bad fighting them, more then it is annoying just trying to get through the cave.

Any pokemon that showes up over and over again after you catch them. I we already have they ( unless you want to "catch" the opposit gender it is just sooo useless.) That is probly not an answer just throughing my two cents in. Pokemon I find annoying include: Magikarp( but is very powerful once evoled and lv.100) Bidoof,Wurmple and Cassacon

dark majora

I like queso aka cheese
UUGGGHH cant remember name its like zubat, new in pokemon Black White, heart on face and just stupid think its woobat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom