• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Annoying Pokemon Ever!

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I started this thread because I have found one pokemon to be very, very irritating. This pokemon is Bidoof. I honestly can't tell why. Perhaps it's those huge teeth, or maybe it's because all Bidoof is is just a messed up Rattatta. Anyway it would be greatly appreciated if you were to take out the time to tell which pokemon you find the most annoying and why it's so annoying.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I hate all of the early Pokemon. I've always found the design to be somewhat ugly and off putting. They also aren't very strong Pokemon, even in their evolution. There are exceptions to this- such as Starly. But after you've caught one, all the other Starly you encounter are just annoying.

Magikarp. He can't do anything in the Super Smash Bros games!

Umm...Magikarp has never appeared in any of the three Super Smash Bros games. I think you got Magikarp mixed up with Goldeen.

Anyway, the most annoying Pokemon? Volcarona. So overated and it's just a pain to defeat. It's a good thing I raised a Aerodactyl.

Other Annoying pokemon for overworld reasons: Geodude, Boldore, any wild pokemon with the ability sturdy, I just want to defeat them, get my EXP in one turn and continue to get to the next city/town.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm gonna say Magikarp, even though I haven't really used him at all. Every time I have encountered this pokemon all it does is Splash, and nothing happens, and when met at higher levels he tackles my team, but that is about it, his splash move sucks. Magikarp evolves into Gyarados, I know, but I find Magikarp useless.

Beeker

Wild Card
How come no one has said either Zubat or Tentacool? While Magikarp is useless, I don't find it annoying. But you cannot go into any cave without running into hundreds of Zubats, or surf on water without meeting thousands of Tentacools. It gets extremely annoying after a while, and it is a pain to constantly have to flee from them. Unless you carry a ton of Repels with you. :P

I'm definitely gonna have to say Goldeen in Super Smash Bros. It didn't do anything, but the thingy says that it attacks sometimes, or something to that effect, but it doesn't. Actually, I think it would have been a better idea to have Magikarp in there instead. I hope Goldeen is removed in the next installment in the SSB series, as it is nothing but a waste of data that could be used elsewhere.

J

jjkronos

I freaking hate Jigglypuff, that little pink ball sings every time I encounter it, putting my pokemon to sleep.

To fight or to use? If we're talking about the least fun to fight I would say any pokemon that frequently uses poison. I would also add virtually any rock type pokemon, but that only really applies to me because I almost never carry any water pokemon.
The most annoying pokemon to use are Metapod, Magikarp, and Kakuna. You know, the ones that are completely useless in every regard? Those ones. I hate leveling them... It's so tedious.

magikarps are the most useless pokemon. Only when it evolves it becomes useful. Before it a waste of pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom