• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Adventurest Zelda Out There Game

• Thread starter zeldadungeon123
  • Start date
The Wind Waker gave me the feeling of being on an adventure the most, the islands made it feel like I was discovering things, and the treasures in the ocean diffidently added to that. The music I think really helped too, like the dragon roost island, and the sailing theme, and so many others that just made the game have an adventuress whimsical feel to it, the graphics gave the game the same feel. Everything about the game made me want to explore and find things, and made with your sister kidnapped, it really made me want to continue with the story and adventure further :)

E

Errorman

I'd have to say majoras mask because let's face it your not in Hyrule absolutely no guidance what so ever and you have a time limit to when everything ends. SPOILER: I say he has a pretty hard adventure, however skyward sword link gets the triforce originally.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I can't decide.
SS had a great adventure, and so did Twilight Princess.
On the other hand, you have Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time which were great adventures along with The Wind Waker.
I also agree that the original Legend of Zelda, did have a very good adventure to it with great puzzles.
:)

skyward sword. NO ONE has EVER been there and theyre like, hey.. you might die but its your job, you have to.

It's the original, without a doubt.
What other Zelda made you crawl over every last inch looking for secrets with no in-game directions what so ever? You had to find everything for yourself and had to uncover every nook and cranny; not just to find secrets but just to beat the main game! The original LoZ was based on adventuring. What is more adventurous then having nothing but your own intuition to guide you?

Skyward Sword is the best when being the most adventurest. there is so much to do from sun up to sun down. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom