• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS The Moon

Do you think the moon might be scared too? I do. I mean its been pulled out of orbit and is on a slow crash course into the planet. Plus whenever Skull Kid taunts it on the tower it sheds a tear.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hmmmm....Honestly I think the moon is just being manipulated by Majora. I feel like Majora gave it a face and ordered it to destroy Termina against it's will.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I agree with Ari. The moon is being controlled by Majora and is being used to destroy Termina. The evil magic in Majora's Mask may also be responsible for the moon's face, but I'm not sure about this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think the moon dos have a face, much like our "man in the moon". So I agree with Frozen. It's probably similar to Sonic's father in the Archie Comics: his movements are controlled, but his mind and words are his own. Also, let me quote Adamwestslapdog:

The moon... It has a face. And it looks so sad...

Besides, why would Majora give the moon a face? It's not like most people are looking up at it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
They should change the moon to this
toonvectors-5376-940.jpg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Repentance lol...

Yeah the moon itself is being manipulated by Majora's Mask, they seem to be linked. Remember when the four giants are holding it and the mask gives it extra strength? The moon's eyes then glow and it says, “Consume... I must consume!” If anything the moon at that point wants to crash into termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom