• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mist

Who all has seen this movie? What did you think about it? What did you think about the ending? Good? Bad? Horrible? Awesome?

In my opinion, it was okay, but when it got to the ending, it lost all of my interest and I'll never wash it again.

I thought The Mist was an excellent movie overall... but the ending was absolute crap. I'm not a fan of bad endings in general, and that was the mother of all bad endings. :(

But I loved the rest of it. The story was good and like Stephen King a lot in general.

But I'll be honest. The best part was the monsters. Epic. Freaking epic. I loved all the different creatures, they were incredibly well designed. :D

I thought The Mist was an excellent movie overall... but the ending was absolute crap. I'm not a fan of bad endings in general, and that was the mother of all bad endings. :(

But I loved the rest of it. The story was good and like Stephen King a lot in general.

But I'll be honest. The best part was the monsters. Epic. Freaking epic. I loved all the different creatures, they were incredibly well designed. :D

xD I agree.

At first it was way too much gore for me. But I forced myself to watch it. The monsters were great, but yeah, the ending was horrid.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
that movie was awesome until i stopped watching it by falling asleep.

but stephen king is an amazing author i need some help:

should i try to make contact or do you think he'll kill me in a new story?

think about it he does like to kill people, does he not?

that movie was awesome until i stopped watching it by falling asleep.

but stephen king is an amazing author i need some help:

should i try to make contact or do you think he'll kill me in a new story?

think about it he does like to kill people, does he not?

Nice...

And what? o-o If you make contact, wouldn't you be likely to die? Unless you were stalking that person or something. lol
Don't look at me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom