• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Missing Content! And Story Ties!?!

Hey, I'm Elick. I'm new here, (well thats not entirely true, I have been going here for about 2 years now, and finally was able to make a forums account.) Anyway I want to talk about the upcoming 3DS title Ocarina of Time. Now you may not know this but I'm Silverelick also, anyway, so the thing is Ocarina of Time is said to be a near perfect game! I say that is wrong. Its a Near finished game.
Anyway the game is amazing, don't get me wrong, but still its unfinished, here are a Few things to back up my theory.

~Missing content.~
If you listen to Ztalk you would have learned that axle talked about the remakes and how its not really a good idea. He also said about my most recent question about how Majora's mask is Ocarina of Time is sequel. Anyway before I go off topic again, I'm going to talk about the Content that got the Axe. so Ocarina of time is missing these things. The Wind temple, The FULL version of the Ice temple (I believe the ice cavern is what was left behind) The white, yellow,and black tunic, the Beam sword, the Dark link Shadow temple battle (I think he was moved in to the water temple because of either A. of BongoBongo, or B. because he was to easy of a boss battle so he was demoted and put in a unfiting[in my opinion] area.) And the rest of ura Zelda (Which was finished by the way.)
So the idea of the remake isn't that bad of an idea from learning that huh. but what does MM have to play in this master scheme?
Well thats simple, I recently found out that Majora's mask was going to be a expansion pack to Ocarina of time, Not a full sequel. This explains its original name Zelda Gaiden (which means Side story I believe.) and why that there are the Same models,also for the game's length, and the factor of that MM got some axed stuff too(I'll go over this more in a later topic.). Also if you get the Oni mask at the end, if you have magic, (instead of full hearts) you can shoot your word with power, this leads to the fact that Majora's mask has some things the OOT was originally going to have, and since ura never released, they where going to have them do something to connect them. but this is all speculation and I could be taking a leak in the wind.

~Story Ties~
I think this is one of the main reasons that Nintendo is Remaking Ocarina of time. They will keep the story basically the same, but I think there is more to it. Like the fact of tying other Zelda games together with it to you know, make us Shut up about. Lol. (Seriously people where really bad when it comes to bothering Nintendo about the Zelda Timeline.) Anyway back on topic, If you played the wind waker, in the room of the where the master sword is, you see stained windows of the sages. and of Ganon The Beast King. But in the Room there is something odd. There are 2 EXTRA Windows. meaning that there Are to other temples, now this could have meant that a OOT remake was on it's way, or that it means the Sages of that games Wind temple, and the Earth Temple. I really don't know but still its worth mentioning. Nintendo might also try to connect skyward sword to OOT, that way when Navi Sees the Master sword in the temple and Makes a big deal about it, It would MAKE SINCE! I mean was anyone else lost about that? I mean if the Master sword was introduced in triforce of the gods AKA Link to the past, but OOT takes Place Before TOFG, then that it makes know since, I mean the Master sword is NEVER MENTIONED (unless it is and I need to start reading what the meaning less NPC say.) untill you find it in the Temple of time! Tell me what you think.

~Wind and Ice Temple~
Okay so this needs to be noted, the Song in the Forest temple is VERY creepy but a little unfitting. Why you ask? Thats because thats not the Forest temple's song, THATS THE WIND TEMPLE'S SONG! This is because that the Forest temple was Originally the Wind temple, this Explains the last minute Texturing of the place. But oddly the song was kept, Making it with a creepy vive, which doesn't make since at all... Also Why the heck is there Ghost in the forest temple? I mean can't the be put in the shadow temple? The Phantom Ganon Battle makes no since there at all! It would have kinda made since in the wind temple, I mean how ghost are like the voices of the wind and stuff. anyway Next the Ice temple. Now the Zora Kinda got Screwed over... Why you ask? because of an ice curse. But that makes no since at the Water temple did that, I mean the Water Temple is on the other Side of Hyrule. So why a Ice curse? because thats the Original plot of the ICE TEMPLE!!! The ICE TEMPLE!!! is where you got the Iron boots. But I'm guessing Nintendo left it out kinda because they didn't want the Zora Race to have two temples and they wanted to show case a water gimmick level, (WHICH IS IN EVERY N64 GAME THAT EVER EXISTED! Like Mario, Banjo, DK64,Both Zeldas.etc) so it was one or another. But why didn't the Zora's Domain thaw? That is where Ura Zelda Comes in... well was suppose to anyway. You see before Ura got Axed, there was this place called the Unicorn Fountain, this is where you got the Beam Sword. DUN,DUN,DAH! Shocking I know... What does this have to do with the Zoras? Well that is because the intended entrance was at the Bottom of the Zora's Domain, where as you need the Iron boots to get to, which means you would get the upgrade right after the Ice temple, (Which got Axed.) but the fact that Ura Zelda wasn't Released because the N64 DD wasn't Selling well is why the Zoras will be forever in ice. Kinda sad don't ya think?

So thats My theory. I would Love to hear what you guys think of it.
Hope to think again.
Elick :)

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
This makes utterly zero sense. You have no proof.
I have no idea what you're trying to talk about, and likely whoever else reads this will have no idea what you're talking about due to the way you wrote it.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
What I got from this is that you think that Nintendo is re-making OoT. They are not. It will be exactly the same, from what we've seen, or at least similar.

And why do you capitalize 'Axed'?

I really didn't think people have an odd way of looking at it.:( I think I kinda skipped around a bit or something, I really have been going off of my research I have gotten over the years. I think what I think will make since to everyone only makes since to me and Vice versa, what makes no since to me, everyone will get, I really don't get how I can reword things to where everyone can make since of it, but again its a Theory of mine, and I have my own way of backing it via years of investigating. And thats what I came to concluded. But I really like to see your theory on the whole remake thing, Besides thats what I think was cut and stuff, I did my research of it, anyway it's a Theory, you can Disprove it but, but you Can't Prove it. All the theories are a bunch of speculation and non of them are truly true.
Anyway, what do you think, King of Darkness?

Kinda of a typo, I don't know why but I like using shift a lot.

This is my theory: $$$$$$
No but seriously, you lost me at white, yellow, and black tunic. I've never heard of that before, care to explain?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
But in the Room there is something odd. There are 2 EXTRA Windows. meaning that there Are to other temples, now this could have meant that a OOT remake was on it's way, or that it means the Sages of that games Wind temple, and the Earth Temple.
There were actually supposed to be two more dungeons in WW as well, although I don't know if that means two more sages or not.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I'm just saying, typically, when one has a theory, they have at least some vague thing to back it up. Perhaps pictures, or notations, or proof that in the game itself there is leftover data for such things.

For example, if the Forest Temple theme was to indeed be the Wind Temple theme as you think there was such a thing... perhaps find proof of the data from the game for the temple, it being rewritten or removed or the like.
Also, your way of writing is atrocious. Its very hard to follow anything you're trying to get at and explain. Its quite... squished, messy, and lacking in punctuation. It's very hard to follow the sentences, let alone make sense of some of them without re-reading them several times. Perhaps I explain it with the wrong words. Anyway, proof. It's nice.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm extremely confused. This article has no proof, it's very hard to read, and OoT 3D is just a port, NOT a remake. Yes, there was deleted content. Pretty much every single video game had content cut or changed. It's like the rough drafts of a book. And two extra windows in Wind Waker might just be to have it balance out and show some scenes. Find some proof.

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
I think they should put the Ura Zelda expansion in it but something tells me that they won't. Hopefully someday we'll all be able to see the Two temples that never got released and maybe even the Unicorn Fountain!
CuccoFighter:cucco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom