• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap The Minish Cap

there would be no sequel with the pikori in it but a prequel would be completely possible tell of how and why the pikori got to hyrule and using the pikori blade to fight of evil as the hero (and if my memory is not screwing with me the hero of that legend also wore green so it could fit)

O

Ocarina of Time

Doubt it 4 swords ends that series. Maby if Vaati returns or something?

They probably won't. Unless there is a new game created that takes place in the beginning of the timeline. I'm sure they've all either died out or left since none have appeared in any of the further games in the timeline.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I don't think so. The minish haven't been talked about in like the origin stories, other stuff, etc. and haven't been in talked about in the zelda games, so really I doubt it.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
God i would love that. However Nintendo will most likely want to do something fresh and new so i doubt it. I doubt theyl ever get around to making a hero of men story

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! The Minish were like the most amazingest race ever! I don't care if you put the Minish in some wierd story that has nothing to do with the rest of the timeline, just put them in another game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom