• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap The Minish Cap

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ah, I wish. I loved the Minish. However, it's highly unlikely. I mean, they could always go and describe the tale of the "Hero of Men" (if we haven't decided that's Skyward Sword yet), but of course that would make too much sense for Nintendo. ;)

The sword given to the "Hero of Men" was the sword that became the Four Sword. Therefore, SS couldn't be that story. I suppose it is possible for there to be a new game including the minish. It was never explained how the minish got their hands on the triforce in the first place. That story may at least come up in a future game, even if the minish themselves don't make an appearance.

F

fiercedietylink

doubt but i guess its possible that the picori could come back

I would like to see a 3D Minish game. To shrink down and actually see the world in a ginormous (which turns out to be a real word...I didn't know) state. That would be awesome, and totally possible in current generation consoles (or next gen, in Nintendo's case) without degrading the texture quality too much.

I would honestly like to see the Minish in another 2D Zelda game,maybe on Zelda 3DS,because it feels like 2D Zelda is where the Minish belong,I just couldn't see them being in a 3D Zelda game such as Skyward Sword or Wind Waker.

If you think about it, the Minish were in all of the games; hiding hearts and rupees and bunches of arrows underneath the grass...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom